FRK Sex toys (and men)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cerridwen, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Hubby might kill me for posting this here, but here goes anyways:o
    He's been pretty against sex toys, but recently has opened up a little bit.
    It's always been a fantasy of mine to use something (strap on, dildo, whatever) and do him. He's been VERY uptight with this suggestion though.
    A couple of weeks back, we bought this vibrating massager at Bed Bath and Beyond (not SUPPOSED to be a freaky toy, but we made it into one :mamoru: ). He's been enjoying using it on me, and I finally coaxed him into me massaging his balls/anus (without entering it) with the massager. He REALLY enjoyed it :naughty: and came faster than I thought he ever could.
    I'd really like to purchase a massager that is more made for sex use (it's just like a three 'prong' thing) so I don't have to be afraid of getting shocked while we're using this. Anyone know of one?
    Also (don't slam me for this one please:o ), but I honestly think there's something inside of him that thinks he will somehow turn 'gay' if he allows me to do much with his anus. That's not really a valid concern, is it?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:rofl: :bigthumb:

He hasn't ever actually came out and said that's how he feels, that is just the impression that I am getting from him.
    I've told him that it's only fair that he let me in his since I let him in mine.:naughty:

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

oh jeez well then he's already half gay, what's he waiting for? :p

seriously though, find out if it is the gay issue. because doing it to yourself or having a woman do it to you is definitely not gay, they're just stimulating an area that feels good. it's only gay if you like men to do it.

also, you probably want to work up to it. a well-lubed finger massaging the prostate during a BJ would be the least intrusive method, and would give him a taste of what it feels like. after he's OK with that you should move onto small vibrators and then one day you can buy a strap-on and peg him ;)

4. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Careful, you might open his gayness and he will leave you for a man.:noes:

or maybe he just doesnt like things in his ass?
    I dont like things in my ass. Even if it would make me cum harder faster or better... Id rather not have things in my ass if at all possible.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

He's okay with a finger or a tongue (which I have problems with), just nothing else.

6. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

It is an amazingly intense orgasm for sure.

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

So any suggestions with toys (that don't look threatening! lol)?

8. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

I'd say use maybe a small 4-6" smooth tapered vibrating toy.
    Then move up from there. The wife had used fingers on me before
    but never toys. I started with the toys myself to know what felt good.
    Eventually moved up to a 7" full size flexible vibrating toy. Took the first
    few times before it got easy and felt really good. She has now used it on
    me a few times. Make sure to use alot of lube. For me I put some vaseline
    on and slightly in me before I lube up the toys - seems to make things easier.