Sex question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jinx, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

My boyfriend and I have been together for three months. It started out as a hookup, but it ended up being way more. The sex has always been decent. Saturday night, he told me that he loves me, and I responded.

Here's the real question. The sex before was decent. He's somewhat of a dominant personality anyway, and that comes through when we're having sex, which was perfect for a dating-type situation. Now that it's gotten a bit more serious, I wonder if I should expect the sex to change as well.. More passionate, more tender, etc. :dunno: Will it?

2. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I don't think it should, but it might. Do you want it to be that way? Now that you are in a serious relationship you have to be a little more open or dominant and let him know what you want. If anything though the sex should just get better.

3. Foo Lyn Roo

Foo Lyn Roo New Member

I don't think the sex should change... You can grow and build and have different forms of sex, slow sensual make love type, hot heavy fuck sex..

If you limit yourself to sex one certain way - then you are asking for a relationship to end.

Perhaps he might want to make sweet love to you, but hopefully when you are both in the mood he can go back to whore f'ing you too.

4. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

i know when i got with my bf (similiar situation to yours...started out as a just fucking thing, etc.), he became a little more tender...softer, i guess? but we talked about it and now he's just as aggressive as ever. so yea, just talk to him about it if it changes? or talk to him about it if you want it to be rougher

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

"I love this girl. Why would I ever want to humiliate her?"
    "Because it turns her on."
    ":wtc:"

Sometimes I hate what is expected of me as a man in this society. No, I don't want to smack you for being the dirty slut your parents called you. Yes, I will do it, because I like it when you orgasm.

When I see a hot girl, my desire is to put my penis in her vagina, to feel her breats against me and in my mouth and her ass in my hands, to penetrate, to smell her skin, to fuck, to cum inside her while her face is tensed with pleasure. I know, pretty simple. Oddly enough, I have no urge to bend her over my knee and spank her while calling her my bitch.

I look at the girl I love. Somehow, "you're mine and I'm fucking you," is slightly more appealing to me than, "You're a whore and I'm punishing you with my cock." I remember one girl I hooked up with who wanted me to choke her. That was exactly what I was hoping she'd ask me.

WTF do these girls think we want? Blood, bruises, and a power trip? :barf:

6. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

haha well not everybody's the same...i just happen to be a masochist

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

sex is always evolving, like the relationship.