Sex question that boggles my mind... need help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Qstfrodner, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Qstfrodner

Qstfrodner New Member

I never thought this was possible... I mean ever since the day I hit puberty I have wanted sex. Now I am seeing this girl who is hot with a great body who I actually like and has a decent amount of experience, even though I have next to none. Heres the problem... I cant seem to get it up when iam with her. :wtc: Ive read some things on this and the answer is "just relax" blah blah. Ive tried that. We did have sex one time, and for some reason I managed to get it up then. Multiple other times I have failed to. I am definatly physically attraced to her, and I want to have sex with her, all the time. Someone please explain how something like this could happen to me, and how to overcome my problems that hopefully are only in my head.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

If you can masturbate normally, it IS all in your head.

My guess is, you're planning the sex. By that, I mean, when you go out with her, you're thinking "OK, tonight we're gonna have sex!"

Stop doing that. When you go out, just think "OK, we're gonna go bowling and have fun" or whatever it is you're going to go do.

And if it gets down to it and your nerves get the best of you...don't make it awkward. Focus on pleasuring her since she is there at least and is horny...and if you just focus on that and get into it, you'll probably forget about your nervousness and have fun with it too.

Now, if it happens and you just lie there and keep saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry please give me a chance next time" she'll get sick of it and stop dating you.

As long as you make it worth her while, she will stay around until you are ready.

3. Qstfrodner

Qstfrodner New Member

Wow. You wouldnt believe how dead on you are with most of that. It makes sense too. Thank you very much and i'll try to take that approach.

4. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

jut like eat her out and play wit her boobs or something

you will get it up then

i have no idea how old you are, but have a few drinks to just chill out and relax, but not enough to feel nothing at all

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

vag is never wrong bro

6. Vysion

Vysion New Member

This thread is reeking of AE... :nono:

7. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

dead on