Sex Question for Women of OT.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HumanIsFood, Feb 1, 2006.

1. HumanIsFood

HumanIsFood New Member

OK I am dating a girl who is very experienced when it comes to sex... I am not. We haven't slept together yet and I am worried that I won't live up to her expectations. My question is...

How long do women expect intercourse to last??? I mean what is an acceptable duration?

I have done much research and the internet has told me that the average male takes 3 minutes to reach orgasm. I have also read all the sweet (but unhelpful) responses that "if you are in love it doesn't matter she will enjoy it". But I am really looking for the hands down truth. How long is acceptable?

She has told that she has NEVER had an orgasm during intercourse, so I don't expect her to get off... but she says she really enjoys sex none the less so I don't want to disappoint her.

Thanks in advance.

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

it takes every girl a different amount of time to reach orgasm, there is no set time. so the acceptable amount of time is however long it takes to get her off. some research has said that some females can never reach orgasm but i find it odd that most can and only a certain smaller percentage cant? i just think they havent had sex the right way and/or opened themselves up to an orgasm

anyways back to your question, I used to only last 5-10 mins.

now i can pretty much last as long as I want with kegels :big grin:

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I don't think there is any sort of 'acceptable' time period, but I'd be pretty upset if it only lasted 3 minutes :o the majority of the time.
    I honestly think it all depends on the couple. I've had some boyfriends who literaly couldn't last 30 seconds :mad: to my husband who can literally go for hours. You need to find your 'happy medium' as a couple.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Stop worrying about it and just do it. You are making things way to complicated...

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

If you want to make it longer try kegals. Otherwise there isnt much you can do....

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dude im telling you guys its allll about the kegels

weak muscle = easy n quick ejaculations out of your control

strong muscle = control and power yaaaah baaaaabyyyy

not to mention the added confidence in the sack this brings

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

7. quamen

quamen New Member

Well at least you can enjoy coming to an orgasm while having sex. Ill go for hours and cant reach it unless I received oral and then then my ex I think felt like she wasnt good.

8. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

Three minutes? :wtf:

I think I've only been that quick once or twice.

9. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

I don't think that any woman expects magic and wonderful things the first time with anyone. The first time with anyone is akward. You will ruin it by thinking too much. Just do it.