FRK Sex partys???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AnoesisX, Feb 25, 2005.

1. AnoesisX

AnoesisX New Member

I have seen videos of clubs that has crazy sex party/orgys now i think that the ones i saw were in another country, i wondering if there is any in america? i am not interested in attending cuz who knows what someone has (stds) but any one know of any, been to one etc?

ps, the last post wasn't spam i was just giving an example

2. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

Thanks for reposting. Forgive me when I see 14 posts and having a link to something their not into is usually suspect.

3. neebelung

neebelung Guest

I've been curious about sex parties, but purely from a spectator standpoint. I'd have no interest in actually participating with anyone there, but I do like the idea of being surrounded by basically a live sex show, and also being watched.....

4. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Just find a swinger group or club in your area.
    They'll steer you the correct direction.
    (which may be towards the door, it's their club after all...)

5. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Yeah, ya see I didn't think "spectators" were allowed at that type of thing, so we've never gone.... :wtc:

6. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

I've never been to a club, but been invited several times.

As I understand it, the "no spectator" rule is generally in place to weed out single men.

I've never seen a single girl, or a couple, totally shooed out of a party or situation.

Most seem to want women and couples to come watch, in hopes they'll join the lifestyle.

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Ooo! That may be another thing I will have to add to my "fun ways to have sex list"

8. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Aaahhhhhhh....... Okie dokie. Good to know (cus we're contemplating checking out a club in Orlando for my Birthday)......

9. snipe656

snipe656 Working in OraHell

We have some friends who like to go to on premise parties and they never do anything or much with others there. They just like to watch and usually be watched. Very few of the clubs actually have sex going on in them, but that can really depend on the area you live in and what can happen with the law.

10. CPA

CPA New Member

snipe656, have you been to Club Cave. I've hear it's on premise. Plus Coach's is. Also, until it was raided, Covia Club over in the Richmond/Dunvale area had theme rooms that you could orgies going on and spectators were allowed to watch. Of course, when the wife and I went there, there was not much going on. :(

11. snipe656

No, I never heard about Club Cave until Covia was raided a few weeks back. We went to Coaches once and were not impressed at all, but at that time it was not a on premise club. Any idea how long it has been that? Secrets many years ago used to have after hours on premise "parties" but no idea if that still happens since quit going there a long time ago when all the new clubs started to pop up.

12. CPA

CPA New Member

haven't been to Coaches myself, but last I heard they had a new on-premise location.

Have you ever heard of CT? Are you on that site?

13. snipe656

I talked to someone yesterday who goes to Coaches every weekend, the club itself is not on-premise. You probably are thinking of their "bed n breakfast" or whatever they call it which is at another location. We used to get on CT but no longer do because of lack of time to really invest in all that. We do randomly get onto lifestylelounge.com since we signed on very early with the site and have a lifetime membership.