FRK Sex outdoors / in the wilderness?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pen Is Mightier, Aug 24, 2008.

1. I'm gay, don't continue to read if you don't like that.

I've always wanted to do this but never really thought about going threw with it before. What I want to do is drive into the hills around here, go hiking where no one would ever find us and find a flat soft area and just go to town. Maybe a blanket or something but it might be more fun just on the ground...depends on what we'd be doing.

Anyone ever done this before or at least thought about it? I think even like getting naked and just laying out there naked making out and maybe stroking each other would be really really hot. My favorite thing to do that's not sex is to hold us together really close and make out. And by close I mean like chest and stomach's touching pulling each other together.

So yea...anyone done this or have any tips? I want it to be very natural so like a thin blanket MAX and then just some lube, no condom...we're both clean, know our short history and in a monogamous relationship.

2. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

I've done it, just make sure it's not while mosquitos are out... mosquito bites on the bottom of your feet suck. Yes, I'm serious.

3. That sounds horrible....

Yea we dont really have mosquitos here though so that's good.

4. What made me want to do this was we were making out in his pool and then on a towel outside earlier this week and I thought I was going to explode...it was so amazing. I think it'd be even better somewhere away from the world around us and also somewhere I know no one can see us.

5. Pool SEX would be hard I would think...if you had like your privates under water at all. I got a BJ while sitting on the edge of the hot tub and that was really wonderful but that doesnt really count...only my legs were in the water. :rofl:

6. I would think that lube wouldn't really work with the water and shit so anal would be like epic fail...I could see vaginal working because of natural lubes but that is kind of out of the question for me. :rofl:

7. 1stgenrocks

1stgenrocks New Member

outside is hot. my gf and i did it on a blanket one night in my backyard after we came back from the bar. full moon, stars, hot piece of ass riding you, what else do ya need lol

8. Going to bring this up with him today...hopefully he's down. :o

9. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

No, the force of the water being pushed up inside dries you out pretty fast.. It starts to hurt and you have to stop. The chlorine is ftl....

Maybe if you had an oil based lube that would work?

10. mtnbike4522

mtnbike4522 CelicaTech.com

an ex gf and i had sex in the trees on a ski hill one winter. damn snowboarder interrupted us :mad:

11. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I've had sex with the g/f on a few remote beaches, its lots of fun.

12. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Gay sex doesn't work in the water/pool... lube is a necessary ingredient and the water washes the lube off...

I LOVE outdoor sex. Stubby and I have done it before in the woods... once while being watched by a couple of other guys who happened to also be walking in the woods (cruising for sex, I suppose)... and once in my back yard.

It's definitely something that turns me on.

This past weekend we found a swimming hole in the woods near where we live. It's a gay nudist swimming hole. So, there are a lot of other naked men around... There's some sexual activity going on and if you want some sex, you can find it (but if you just want to swim and sunbathe, you can do that too). stubby and I spent some time on the beach and then took a walk together. We found a cool little secluded beach spot and I'd like to take him back there next time and fuck him right there on that beach.

13. godmare

godmare New Member

I recently had sex in an open garage in a regular-type neighborhood. Cars were driving by and there were people in the house that may have come into the garage and caught us. The only problem with the experience was that it was so hot it didn't last too long :)

14. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

ill have to keep that in mind, sex in the hottub is good, anal might be better :noes:

and, outdoor sex usually leads to me having sore knees :hs:

15. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

National Forest is your friend http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/forests.shtml
    Click the closest forest to your area and if you look around in the maps/recreation areas you will find hiking trails. hike on them for a while then take off the beaten path a few hundred yards. Just stay away from water sources and dense amounts of rocks so you can avoid small wildlife like snakes and other small animals.

16. Sorny

Sorny New Member

I have been hiking and trail running for the last few months and I'm usually by myself (no one ever wants to go since its so hot out) but anyways I went yesterday and since it had rained there was NO ONE on the trails and the one I was on was in dense forest, pretty far out. I have to admit that the thought hit my mind about how hot it'd be to pass someone out there in the middle of nowhere and go at in the woods. I was jogging along with a pretty good boner just thinking about it.

17. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

hot

18. Sorny

Sorny New Member

Indeed :naughty:

I live just 15 minutes from a national park and since I've been hiking/running those trails I have not seen a SINGLE person on the trails out there. So I could have had sex directly on the trail if I wanted to and probably never would be caught. I was so close to just pulling it out and whacking it on when I got a few miles out yesterday but didn't because I was in a hurry.

19. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

I was walking with my gf on a nature trail...I had just come home from college after being away for about a month and a half. Came up to a large tree, and thought "well, this will be fun". Pushed her up against the tree, and started kissing her hard...she started undoing her pants and pulled them down enough to expose what needed to be. I turned her around and leaned her up against the tree with her ass pointing towards me, and we had some fun :)

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I've had lots of outdoor sex, it is great. My bf has an obsession wth fucking on the sides of buildings :dunno: :mamoru: Just bring essentials such as blankets if you don't want to do it on the ground.

21. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

we've done it outside a few times, its my favorite thing. just find a secluded spot with a decent rock or tree to be bent over, or a grassy knoll to lie in, and you'll be fine. mmmm outdoors....:drool: have fun!

22. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i've done it, on a public but deserted beach that was amazing

also on a basball field late night on a blanket, that was the single best sex of my life

and a few other spots in nature but that was always in or on a car.

23. My BF said he's down to try it...first we're just going to try it in his backyard on the grass by the pool. :hsugh: Just need his parents to leave for the night or go to sleep. :mamoru:

24. blinknull

blinknull New Member

blankets do make the process better, but you can't always prepare. the bare ground is just as fun :)

25. chakup

chakup Guest

by the river/boat ramp, side road in the woods, in a park. I absolutely love it. totally just ahhhhh