FRK sex on the rag

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IanTheGreat22, Dec 16, 2004.

1. yes i already have my red wings but i have a question. Every time i have done it before has been with a condom. I wasnt too fond of it but i was horny. MY current SO and i have decided we will have sex while she is on the rag. We do not use condoms, she is on BC...yes i know she could get preggo but we love each other and that is not the issue so i do not need to hear anything about her getting pregnant and me being a father. when we do this while she is on the rag is it best to use condoms, or is it safe to continue to have sex without them? as in will my dick be in jeapordy if we have sex without a condom while she is on the rag.

2. mazda7fb33

mazda7fb33 Guest

no dont worry ive had unprotected sex with my girl when she was on her period almost ever time shes on the rag, my dick is all fine...

3. kazoo

kazoo New Member

Nothing nasty will happen to Mr. Happy when he surfs the red tide. That's why dark towels and detergent were invented. :boink:

4. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

i already replied in the vag, but i missed the part about you not using condoms anyway and her being on BC.

no problems dude, full steam ahead :p

5. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

lots of bounty

6. Boo439

Boo439 Punish the deed, not the breed!

There's no harm to either to have sex while the girl is on her period. Many women are extra horny then, anyway. We've got the towel under the bed for those days. Personally, sex is a cramps remedy for me :rofl:

7. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

I wonder why that is.....just the wind tends to turn me on when I have my visitor.

8. Boo439

The hormones are raging, that's why :big grin:

9. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i hear that, but then when me and the boy do have sex, he gets all grossed out at the end and makes weird faces. it pisses me off and totally ruins the mood.

hey, i know its kinda gross, i deal with it every damn month, you don't have to make faces. i put your peepee in my mouth and lick your hairy asscrack for christ's sake :squint: :mamoru:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2004
  10. Boo439

:bowdown::rofl: OMG I'm going to cry!!!!

11. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i may have incriminated myself with that comment, but it was well worth it if he reads this thread :rofl:

at least then maybe he'll stop making faces and just take advantage of my horniness :naughty:

either way, glad i could make you laugh :wiggle:

12. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I wish I wouldn't be so sore and sickly on my period. the 2 days before and the 3 days After however are AMAZING.... I go crazy-horny.

13. i feel quite gross during my period and hate being touched down there during that time. if i am horny during those few days i grab him and toss him in the shower....less messy and easier to clean. ;)

14. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

My wife won't let me close to her. :(

15. TheChinkyEyedBandit

TheChinkyEyedBandit New Member

My ex would always want to do it while she was on the rag... now although I'd much rather her give me oral, its just not fair so we do have intercourse. She goes nutts! She absolutely loves having sex while on her rag. I've done it w/ condom and w/o condom.... no diff, except a huge mess. Some girls just totally orgasm more when their on their rag or something. I've yet to understand this feat but hey... as long as everybodies happy.

16. FD3S

FD3S Guest

You may have an iron deficiency, making you anemic during your periods. That is not uncommon. Try taking some iron supplements daily, and seeing if you feel any better during your periods.

17. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

Sex on the rag- that's what showers are for ;)

18. foad

foad New Member

:rofl: indeed.. plus it feels like warm jello in there too :)

19. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

lol...very good points- both of you

20. foad

foad New Member

Oh?? :naughty: Do tell :bigthumb:

21. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

22. foad

foad New Member

Ohhhh.. now that is creative... /me ponders some more outside sex. I also can't wait for my wife to be on the rag again.. She is MOST aggressive that time of the month.

Spontaneous is awesome. It was what sparked my main interest in my wife. When we met she sat in my lap and said lets go for a walk. Total off the wall introduction. But it was very sweet. Thanks for sharing

23. videogrl

videogrl Guest

:hsugh: Yeah I get like that also. I get were I can't move sometimes much less wanting him to touch me. But oh yeah afterwards I have to agree are great.