sex on day before period = prego?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by durondude, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. durondude

durondude OT Addict

I didn't cum in her but I know of the pre-cum = prego risks

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Why dont you ask god, he does that emaculate (sp?) conception thing...

Jeesh:rolleyes:

3. durondude

durondude OT Addict

anyone with a serious reply?

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

That was serious...

Did you even take sex ed? How old are you? Other than putting your penis in her vagina, do you understand what is going on in the least?

5. durondude

durondude OT Addict

My gf and I are getting married soon, we are both in our 20s but it was also both of our first times.. we just want to know if we should prepare for a kid or not

Was this too much to ask in the sex forum? I believe the description of this form is Basic Sex Forum, I didn't see anywhere that I had to know sex ed to post in here.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

You are getting married and you dont know this? I am sorry I didnt mean to insult you, but I do believe you are ignorant for not knowing the basic's of the basic's when it comes to sex, yet still doing it.

Sorry, I just figured people knew these things since I was tought them early in middle school.

Anyways on to your question...well answer.

No she is not pregnant. (Well there might be a SMALL [im talking extremely small here] chance, but no she isnt)

7. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

just incase for next time maybe call planned parenthood and obtain a morning after pill, also if you plan on getting pregnant or trying cause you think its the right thing to do. buy a puppy and see how you like giving it all your attention for awhile then multiply it by 100 fold thats a baby.

quite screwing around get on the pill or go get yours cut shit even wear a *gasp Condom i know you know what that is, they still teach that shit in gradeschool gl on your future procreation i only hope they become as enlightened as you.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

If you go get the pill every time you think you might be pregnant, thats not going to be healthy at all. It seems thats the general answer on here... OMG You are pregnant, get the morning after pill!!!!!! OMG!!!! Shit you might as well stock up, that way if you think about sex (ya know, she could somehow get pregnant from mere thought!) you can just give her the pill to make sure. :ugh2:

If you are in a long term relationship (you said you were getting married...) then why isnt she on a pill?? Im not asking sarcastically because there might be a real reason she cant take BC? But I was just wondering.

9. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Please search. This had been covered numerous times. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.