FRK "Sex Instructors" - Do they really exist?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by YourMomOnRyeBun, Oct 10, 2009.

1. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

Okay, so my source on this isn't exactly legit, but it made me start thinking. I was watch an "adult station" last night and in one of the scenes the main character (guy) goes to a "sex instructor" for a one-on-one lesson. It made me start thinking, do they really exist? Never really thought about it before. Kind of like a coach... I'm not talking about seeing a real doctor for ED or something like that. And I'm not talking about a straight up prostitute that role plays as an instructor, or "master".

Hmm...?

2. ZSPTurbo

ZSPTurbo New Member

Older women. If you are fun and act a little innocent (ignorant) they will naturally turn into professor poon. Nina Hartleys left and right.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Sex Therapists..... I have heard of but not "Instructors". I thought those were only on video.

4. copeland

copeland smarter than you

BRB, making a career change...:bowdown:

5. eurocarracer

eurocarracer New Member

i have seen numerous shows on HBO and SHO late at night on this. so i am assuming that yes they do exist.

6. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

I also saw something like this on Real Sex 38799234, or whatever the number was at the time. This was several years ago. I don't hear any REAL people talking about this, just on tv...so I wondered if it was just created for a good storyline. There was an episode where couple went on this retreat with an "instructor" and they learned how to get in touch with their sexual feelings, improve techniques, etc. It was instructional...not an orgy, although that is probably what it sounds like.

7. Cracked

Cracked New Member

I always see them on Penn and Teller . They just use other non-descript names.