FRK Sex in the car/public

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

My gf and I cant really get together to do anything intimate because we live in seperate homes with our parents and work fulltime. Sometimes we end up making out in the parking lot when we are together and end up messing around. Shes given me handjobs in my car and as well as blowjobs when we are in parking lots in the dark. ive actually rubbed her clit and went down on her a few times.

Does anyone know if getting caught by the police while having oral is a jailable office or is it just fines in most states?

We were close to getting caught the other day... I was going down on her and she had an orgasm and she wanted to return the favor by giving me a blowjob but i stopped her when i saw a mustang pull up behind us and it didnt leave.. it turned out it was a cop... i had already zipped my pants and didnt show any evidence of anything suspicious... we actually talked about this and decided it was best we not do anything in the car or parking lot.

2. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

I wouldnt want to get caught but we've done similer things. We're sorta beyond that now. Its much easier just to get a room for a day or few hours and feel better and safe. Or wait till we're alone at home.

3. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

I've gotten caught on 3 different occasions. All 3 time the cops just gave me a verbal warning. They just wanted to make sure nobody was being raped.

That said, I rarely do it anymore because it's just nerve-wrecking. Cops can cite you for indecent exposure in a public place if they're really bored. The best place I found was up in the mountains. They have small turn off areas where couples go at night to watch the view and mess around in their car. Cops say they don't care what people do there until midnight. Then they force everyone to leave.

Nowadays we just go to hotels once in awhile.

4. Homer

Homer Slaaap da baaasssss...

I miss the days of fooling around in the car, I try go get my woman to do it, but it never happens.

There are positions in the car that just don't happen inside the house. :sad2:

5. The Stapler

The Stapler OT Supporter

My ex-gf and I were fooling around in my car one day when a car pulled up behind us and lit it's spotlight on us. My dumbass hurried and got dressed and sped off, then he followed us a pulled me over. No ticket given though, but it sure was a rush!

6. farmguy

farmguy New Member

Find a used car lot to park in, just park in a middle or back row right in line with all the other cars......works like a charm. Or a garage with lots of cars waiting to be worked on in the lot. I used that for a lot of years thru HS and even for a nice change of pace while married.

7. katatat

katatat you're outta your league Donnie

no. it actually isnt as far as i know. i personally have been caught by police completely nude having sex in a car in school parking lot as well as in other places. nothing happened except being interupted and told to go someplace else. so just be careful.

8. RiSk

RiSk New Member

I have done the same stuff, but for fun :p

9. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

car sex sucks :( If you have the money, I'd recommend paying for a hotel room instead

10. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

never had sex in the car...but getting freaky in a car in public is :naughty:...I absolutely love it

11. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

me 2.
    same thing

12. 04TurboSRT

04TurboSRT New Member

i do it all the time in my gf's honda element.. dark tint, windshield blocked with sun shade, rear seats taken out and a matress on the floor.. talk about shag mobile!! haven't got caught yet :)

13. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

This on the other hand is acceptable. I've always wanted a vehicle I could do something like this in, gf used to have a dodge full sized van at college. With the couch/bed seats in the back. We made use of it with the curtains pulled shut before.

14. ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra we should have fucking shotguns

Was getting a bj in my camaro once from my gf when cops pulled up to the front bumper. I was probably 18. I don't think I even got the zipper up, just sat up and he told us to move along. Went and parked on the side of the street for her to finish.