Sex help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by i<3cheese, Mar 2, 2007.

1. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

So i always been a realitivley quick shooter but i made it work and it wasnt a problem. However now its gotten to an extreme where i make it over a minute or two if im lucky. Really need some help here. Ive tried the extended condoms and they only slightly increase the time. Im looking for some advice here. My lady says she does not care but i know its killing her. Is there medicine that can help out? What type of doctor should i contact? what should i do?

:wtc:

2. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

On Topic ==> Vaginarium

3. Reign

Reign Banned

Spank your monkey like 3 times a day. And spank it right before you have sex. Or better yet, have her spank it for you, then have sex.

4. lightsout

lightsout New Member

You can try what Reign said or try Kegel Excersises. Sometimes it can be in your head too if you're so worried that you are going to cum quickly then it's most likely going to happen.

5. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

how do i not worry about it? ive heard that before too, but its like i know its on my mind and cant clear it out

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

how is your physical conditioning? if your fitness level poor?

7. lightsout

lightsout New Member

If it's really bothering you that much try to concentrate on something else that's in the room

8. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

im not in the best shape but im about 6'2'' 160-170

9. DnA02

DnA02 Hey, how YOU doin?! OT Supporter

vary your speed, dont always go fast so that you would bust fast, go slow when you feel like youre gonna bust. try taking your dick out and give it a small break while you eat her out or doing other things to her. kegal exercises will probably help.

also if you bust fast when you masterbate, try getting yourself to last longer, that might help, so ive heard, not quite sure though.

10. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

i know, and its not just all about that. its just that when i go so quick i can tell she feels a bit let down and somewhat sad even though she said its not a big deal

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I recommend kegel exercises.

12. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

when i masterbate i can usually control when i go. even when she masterbates me i can let her do it as long as i want and not go. when she does anything basically i can do this untill i enter her. then its pretty much i can go at any time and cant hold back. the other night we were messin around for bout 20 mins b4 she jerked a lil n teased me puttin it in the takin it out n rubbin all over it. eventually after we put in went about 15 secs then bam! Really bothering me and i want to do somthing but not sure what

13. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

I looked into this before but never found any good info. link?

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I seriously think kegel exercises would help you.

So I'm assuming you aren't able to have a second erection after you ejaculate?

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3039681&highlight=kegel

15. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

i get one between 5-20 or so mins after depending on what we are doing. But its never as hard as it is at the start and she really gets less feeling. I can contol that one a little bit more but sometimes it will go 3 or so mins in

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

yeah do the kegel exercises. I'd recommend that you do them while you are erect initially. You can also do them while you are limp.

Practice by stopping your flow of piss if you have trouble isolating the muscles. When they are weaker they are harder to isolate.

Start out just doing reps. You can do something like 25 squeezes 4 times per day.

Then you can do something like 3 sets of 10 3 second holds. You squeeze and hold as hard as you can for 3 seconds, then relax.

I like to do the exercises one day, then rest the next. Then do the exercises again the following day.

I'd say kegels are easier initially when you are seated. Then after you get used to them, you may see more benefit by doing them when you are standing.

I can tell you from my personal experience that kegel exercises have increased my erection quality noticeably. My average erection is now as good as my best erections used to be. Now my best erections are hard as a fucking rock with veins popping out.

My sexual performance has increased greatly as well. I can last much longer and ejaculate at will. If I choose to last longer, I can do that, and if I choose to cum then, I can do that too.

Something else I do is that when I masturbate, I focus on going for a long time and really using my PC muscles. Also, I will pull from the base of my penis to the tip with a reverse grip. Over time, this seems to have actually helped enlarge my penis.

When I get close to ejaculating while masturbating, I will stop and squeeze my PC muscle firmly for about 30 seconds, then continue masturbating and repeat the process several times. This really seems to work the PC muscles well.

17. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

when i wa slooking into it before i had trouble finding the muscle. i can stop my urine and fine ok. but then when im not pissing im not sure. when i do it hard is it 'making it jump' so to stay?

18. spacewalker

spacewalker Ultimate member

Read the article many times but never understand what they mean by pc muscle? Where is it at?

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

the area between your anus and your scrotum.

if you are having trouble locating it, its the muscles you use when stopping your flow of urine.

20. spacewalker

spacewalker Ultimate member

Not very good at english...Anus and scrotum ? :ugh2:
    Can you do a quick draw in Paint? :hs:

21. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

i under stand where it is, how to locate it while urinating. But when I am hard im not sure if its just making it rise? and when im normal not urinating i cant tell if i am doing it right either.

22. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

23. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

when I'm fully erect, it doesn't jump. but when i get to maybe 60% hard, the end of my penis will rise and fall as i do the squeezes

when i'm fully erect, the tip of my penis actually dips when i do the kegels

25. mbshoem

mbshoem New Member

Cocaine??