FRK sex games

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by taintedutopia, Oct 1, 2006.

1. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

does anyone play any sex games with their partner? like made up games? i think they'd be kinda fun but need some ideas.

2. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

how about a nice game of uno where the loser takes it in the butt?

I really have no idea what you are looking for.

3. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

Wife and I play strip rummy, strip monopoly (you can buy the other's clothes, buy sexual acts)..

4. wzl

wzl New Member

strip monopoly.. haha.. nice

5. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

I wonder if my girlfriend might like monopoly more if we played it that way...onliy one way to find out!

6. ally

ally awh kittah

Real games are fun. So can mind games too if you both are into that kind of thing.

Hehe like sending your SO naughty text when you know they can do nothing about it? Or playing the "can't touch" game where you can do all sorts of hot things but your SO can't touch! :naughty:

7. H. Birdman

H. Birdman New Member

haha, thats sounds pretty damn fun, thanks for that one :bigthumb:

8. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

:naughty: i like!

9. Cracked

Cracked New Member

:rofl:

10. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

The chick im seein likes to make me angry bc she likes to take it when im angry .

edit:angry fuck FTW!!!

11. gkremian

gkremian New Member

:bigthumb: Lucky bastard.

12. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Not right now I ain't its not frequent enough for me, but hopefully tonight we can pound out some issues :eek3:

13. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

well i mean like made up games where you eather make up ?s or and play or cards that say "kiss me here" fuck me there, do this for 30 secs. bc im thinking of making one for me and my SO but idk what kinda ?s to put in there? ideas?

14. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Think of sumthin that can be played over the phone as well lmao ... no seriously, for those times when your en route to seeing whoever, get things started early, thatd be fucking awesome!!

15. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Well the closest to a game we have ever played was him sitting on my chest trying to get me to suck his dick and it turned into him trying to stick it in there when I opened my mouth quick before I shut it :dunno: not even a game but we both think its funny, and he eventually always wins. Sometimes in the morning I get cock slapped in the face too, he thinks its funny we can call it his little "game", I have become use to it and laugh with him now. It sounds like you know the type of game you want. You already have a few questions too. Maybe if you search around on the net some I am sure you can find something. I find all kinds of shit. You dont even have to make one you can buy them too, as you probly know. Maybe I will do some searching for you.

16. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I didnt know what you were looking for so I just picked the first couple I found.

Write messages on her back
    One of the cheapest and most interesting games a couple can play involves you tickling her back while trying to convey a sexual message that she must make out. Now, if she guesses what you're writing correctly, she gets to request any sexual favor. And if she gets it wrong, you can ask for hours and hours of whatever it is you wrote.

Use your fingers to write something like "Kiss my penis" on her back. She can only request that you repeat a letter once. If she can't get it, then you will, if you know what I mean.
    Fishbowl Fantasy
    Required Materials:
    · Paper
    · Pen
    · Bowl, Bag or Other Container
    · Wild Imagination
    How To Play
    The most common version of this game involves bedroom role-playing. Each partner gets ten pieces of paper and writes down ten role-playing fantasy scenarios. Examples include prisoner and guard, doctor and patient, nurse and doctor ... you get the idea. The key here is to keep your picks a secret from your partner and don't tell them what you're writing down. Fold the pieces of paper in half and put them in the fishbowl. Each night, one of you draws a piece of paper and the two of you act out the role-playing fantasy.

This game works just as well if you write down other types of sexual fantasies, such as acts you'd like your partner to perform, time periods you'd like the sex to last, or locations in the house you'd like to have sex. The best part of this game? It can last for as long as your imagination does! Some couples even use the fishbowl as a reward system. Got a promotion at work? Pick from the fishbowl, honey, and we'll celebrate!

·are-Me Dice
    Required Materials:
    · A pair of standard dice
    How To Play
    Sit down together and assign each possible numerical combination on the dice a sexual act (make sure you write this down so there aren't any arguments later!). For example, snake eyes are worth a chaste kiss, a four and a three are worth oral sex, and two sixes are worth intercourse. Whatever works for you.

Then, when the mood hits you, or each night before bed, one person gets to roll the dice and wins the sexual act that goes with the number he or she rolled. This is even better if some of the numerical combinations on the dice are "loser" combinations. For example, rolling a four could just be getting tickled or being hit with a pillow! (Obviously not what to put, but its an example)

I really want to play twister naked! :dunno: :drool:

17. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

i need a game for 4 people so i can try and get something going when we have another couple over.

18. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Mmm. I wish my bf got agressive angry. That would be hot.

19. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

i like to play 'just the tip'

20. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

I wasn't originally like that but when I saw how much it got her off I was instantly game(im all about pleasing my women to the max), so now i either play along or get pissed about somethin else lol, and the funny shit is that we'll normally laugh about it when we've both came a couple times. So we play "The quiet game" she knows i hate it when she wont respond to anything i say for an extended period of time and thats normally how things get started, then come the spankings and...anyway the quiet game can be a lot of fun so long as u keep it in perspective and dont get seriously tweaked. She's really impatient to so when she's ready to cum or wants me to cum inside of her i'll make her wait and take my sweet time which gets her angry for round x, now if we could just fix our schedules :hsd:

21. eazybearcat

eazybearcat New Member

'just for a little bit, just to see how it feels' :rofl: