FRK Sex game with blindfolds and possibly handcuffs?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ivandrago, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Ivandrago

Ivandrago I must break you.

any suggestions? Never done anything like that before....and g/f wants to try it. :naughty:

2. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

ice cubes are very fun, along with teasing...at least to get started. give kisses, warm up a spot, then put an ice cube on it or vice versa.

My favorite was to use my fingers on her while kinda hovering over the top.

I'd put my lips just above hers and whisper "If you kiss me, i'm taking my hand away from you"

after a minute or two, she couldnt resist and would give me a long, deep kiss and i'd stop using my hands. she was tied up so couldnt do it herself, then i'd hover my hand over the top of her pelvis not giving her any pressure for a few minutes.

same thing with your mouth.

3. Ivandrago

thanks..:wavey:

And noone else? :wtc:

4. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

thread's only 3 hours old - give it time. FS moves slower than main forum

:drama:

5. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

Oh the possibilities are endless since she doesn't know what is coming.

A Wartenberg Pinwheel is always a good thing to use and actually so is a feather. (sharp and soft touch) the ice cube has already been mentioned, a variation I like of this is to take a condom and fill it with water and freeze it, makes for a nice little surprise, chocolate syrup and whip cream are fun too (just make sure to use shitty bed sheets)

6. Ivandrago

what about something more ...beginner? :o

7. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I try a feather tickler and spend a good bit of time on "non-erotic" parts of the body.

8. Raybanman

Raybanman New Member

I have found that starting with your partner face down gives better access to many of their more sensitive areas
    sides of the neck,entire length of the spine,butt,backs of the legs & bottoms of the feet.

I like to use diffrent textures of cloth,put a peice of silk in a plastic baggie,to keep it dry,and put it in the fridge.
    Also some automotive detail brushes with diffrent stiffnesses of bristles and handle sizes are good.
    Breathing or gently blowing on different areas of her can do wonderful things.Even touching her lightly
    with your genitals,especially on the neck& side of the face so she can smell you.

You can have a lotta fun with this.

9. GFlem

GFlem New Member

My girlfriend tied me up in a hotel room after we'd been at a wedding.

While we were at the reception, I kept seeing her eying these black satin ribbons, really wide and sheer, that were tied around the back of the chairs. I didn't think too much of it (was pretty drunk and a bit :420: by this point) but I did ask her what was going on when I saw her stuff one in her purse. She told me, "Later," and winked.

I kinda figured I was in trouble when she told me she had 6 of them. :o

Anyway, she tied my hands above my head (no footboards so I couldn't be all the way secured down, d'oh!; she just had me play along and not move) and blindfolded me with this sheer scarf. I could basically see faint shadows when I opened my eyes, but I had to strain so hard that I stopped trying.

She started off by brushing her hair across my stomach and over my hips. Felt amazing! Lots of girls don't realize how much stimulation they can give without bringing toys into the mix. She used her fingernails lightly across my chest, and she straddled one leg so I could feel her heat... she was just experimenting with the different sensations her own body could produce. It was ridiculously sexy.