sex for the first time

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jiten122, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Jiten122

Jiten122 New Member

its my first time and its her first time im just wondering does it hurt her? and how long should the first time be I Practice doing keygiling ( yeah i dont think i spelled that right).

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

to prevent/avoid hurting her, take it real easy and slow. relax and take your time. t

3. phreekill

phreekill radioclit

mate, if its ur first an her first, there arnt gonna be high expectations, an i wouldnt worry about ur kegals jus yet ;)

4. phreekill

phreekill radioclit

btw, good luck an remmeber pics :rofl:

5. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Even if you go slow its going to feel uncomfortable for her for a little while at least. She will feel pressure in her stomach, go slow and make sure to ask if she is ok. Make sure she knows that just because it hurts now doesnt mean thats it, hopefully she knows after a few times it starts to feel good.

6. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Just use heaps of lube, man.
    And maybe let her do the initial "pop" while she is on top.
    So she can take it at her own pace, apposed to taking it at yours and possibly hurting her more.

7. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

thread needs more AV.

Lube might not be needed, maybe it will. Jsut make sure she is really wet, and then go slow.

8. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Yeah. And if she's wet that means she is aroused (duh) Well ANYWAY and this inadvertently means she will probably be relaxed.
    Make sure she is relaxed because being all uptight will make her...Well...Tight. And you might find it a littler harder/She might find it more painful.

9. verbs

verbs New Member

use your fist to loosen her up a bit before going in. It'll make the pain from sex less.

10. brien4787

brien4787 New Member

to tear her up you mean?

make sure its wet or you wont get in... haha.
    foreplay. start slow! even if she has had sex 100 times, you still need to go very slow in the beginning... maybe slow the whole time since she hasnt had sex. good luck. just talk to her when you are doing it. make sure she will communicate to you if something isnt going good with her

11. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

:ugh: dont listen to this. I hope this was sarcastic. I wouldnt expect her to get on top as someone said. I didnt want to get on top my first time...it could be different with her. You will just have to see how comfortable she is during the act.

12. firedancer

firedancer New Member

remember to use protection! :)

13. verbs

verbs New Member

Jeezus you guys have no sense of you humor, yeah it was a joke :rofl:

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

dont rely on lube. if she isnt wet, dont do it. :dunno:

15. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

While I agree with the "heaps of lube", I'd also suggest alot of foreplay to get her in the mood and help her to be more relaxed and comfortable with the idea of being intimate (naked, close, sharing her body with you, etc.) with you..., very important.

While it will hurt, unavoidably so, if it's her first time or if your "hung", there are a number of things that you, as the guy, can do to make it an enjoyable experience for the both of you.

I also would'nt suggest throwing her "on top" (though that's a really good position for first-timers), at least not at first. Wait until you've actually gotten some penetration and have been working it for awhile (you'll feel her get wetter) before you suggest her getting on top and, if she's up to it, don't pull out (often it's just getting into her that's the hardest part and she'll not enjoy having to go through the re-insertion process so soon after the initial one because it does hurt)..., instead hold her closely and roll over onto your back with her now on top of you and let her pull her knees up on either side of you (while you're still holding her close to prevent "popping" out) to where she's now able to support herself with them.

You'll have to adjust her position, either higher up or lower down on you, to insure that you don't "pop" out while she now makes with the in-out motion to her liking. Keeping your hands now on her hips will help to both encourage her and regulate the depth, speed and duration of her thrusting (faster is better but, as suggested, start slowly with increasingly deeper strokes until you're able to enter her completely [she'll let you know when she's gotten enough] and then maintain a slow rythym until you can sense her getting more into it [she'll get wetter/maybe moan or breath/pant louder/quicker], then begin to go progressively faster).

With her now on top you you, you're now also able to stimulate other parts of her anatomy that will serve to both stimulate her more and distract you from what's going on downstairs to help you to last longer (concentrate on making her feel good). Don't lose yourself in what your'e feeling/sensing..., lose yourself in what she's feeling and sensing, at least for the first few times, it'll serve you well in the long run!

Just sit back and enjoy the show until it's over, I've always been mesmerized by a girls discovery of her own sexuality and the depth of her passion..., it's a hell of a show!! ;)

-Hmmm..., now who was it that said that "I" should'nt post in the VAG?!?-

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006