Sex drive in girls in different religion/culture

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gonrad, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

Perhaps it's me but does there seem to be more of a sex drive in White, Black and Asian girls? Prominently those living in US/Canada/etc.

I'm east-Indian (Hindu) and just from what I've seen over the years, it seems girls in this religion/culture (Hindu for example) don't seem that interested in sex but more towards the end product (love, marriage, kids, future, etc.)

Or is this just something that I believe in?

Whereas with others it's just about pleasure and casual sex. Regardeless of some of the consequences (accidental prenancy, diseases, etc.)

Anyone follow what I'm talking about?

2. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

move to south tx. Highest teenage pregnancy rate in the galaxy...throw a handfull of corn in any direction and you'll hit a girl with a kid or two under the age of 20...

it's regional...south tx is warm and near water, so girls wear less = guys try harder = girls give it up more.

I guess it depends on how you are raised, some families/religions don't talk about sex or make it out to be something to be very shy about/ashamed of, so the child won't be as willing to jump right in...where-as a baby mamma who's little kid lives with grandma while mom is out still trying to get her groove on will see sex as a handshake...

3. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

I think you're right.

Sex is like one of those taboo subjects in my house. Always has and always will be.

We see people kissing on TV and my parents will tell us to change channel (even though we've been living in Canada for 15+ yrs - majority of our lives).

It's all around us; we can't get away from it. Because it's the society we live in.

But the fact remains; even those kids that are raised with values and morales, will go ahead and do whatever they please.

What is it? Media? Culture? Society? Peer pressure?

My g/f at times how she talks, it seems she is willing to do whatever I want with her. Sometimes it makes me wonder. My personal morales however outweigh our personal pleasures, hence I haven't done anything I'd regret.

4. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

the first time I ever saw two people french kissing in person, was in my last year of middle school...1994 I think, I was grossed out by it.

It was never a taboo subject in my house, as soon as I turned 13 my mom told me everything you can imagine and wouldn't want to know about sex, birth control, stds, etc. So i've always been able to talk with her or felt like it anyways. She taught me to treat it as something very special, and I have.

Now, my little sister who is 12, watches the new nick shows about highschool kids, I'll pass by and see the little teen drama, boys, kissing, etc....I freak out and tell her to put it on spongebob...now I'm sure there might have been stuff like that around when I was a kid, but I remember watching saturday morning cartoons and looking foward more to ren and stimpy more than anything else...and I"m only 23!

it is TV/media/everything around us. I don't like it, only because I'm going to have to start beating up little boys when they try to take my little sister out...I rocked her to sleep in my arms when I was her age for cryin' out loud...now some little punk who watches that crap on tv is going to take her out thinking that's how you're supposed to act on a date?! BLEH...

anwyays...yeah...I wish there was much better parenting or atleast parents that would teach the facts about sex, pregnancy, and STDS...for a while my mom worked with first time teen pregnant girls...she told me stories of the ignorance out there, how little they really knew about sex. It's horriffic.

5. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

I guess part of me is scared to do something I'd regret.

It seems pre-maritial sex or pre-marital pregnancy is not THAT big a deal with most (white/black/asian,etc.) families, whereas if something like this were to happen say within my family, who knows, all hell would break lose.

The family name will be tarnished, people will gossip about you, will look at you and your family very different, and the trouble it would cause for someone in your family to get married.

I guess it's just culture and tradition over anything else. I guess majority of caucasiains here don't see that as a big deal probablly because that's how they are raised.

6. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

the people who don't see it as big of a deal are normally parents who concieved out of marriage, who are they to say anything right?

the ones that do care are normally strongly religious or spirital families who instill values in their children.

how can you give a fuck if your family never gave a fuck? know what I mean?

I wouldn't narrow it down to any race in general, all races are falling to the same fate as the years go on, just because you raise your kid with good values, doesn't mean they won't get knocked up and live life hard as a single mom, and their kid will be born into that cycle...that's what it is, a cycle that I only see as getting worse. I'm not sure when/how it ends, but I just wish people would atleast try to learn how to talk to their kids and prepare them for the world.

7. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

I totally agree. Doesn't have to be religious or spiritual, just famlies that are very close, who are close with their kids, strict, enforce rules, values etc.

If my g/f were of same background as me, I doubt she would be talking (or behaving) as 'dirty' as say my current g/f.

My g/f is a great person, I really like her, but just something that made me wonder after a recent conversation with my g/f.

My g/f was saying how this one girl at her work is 'topping' her because her b/f is so great and how she is 'getting some' from him. Thing is, my g/f talks about how great I am to everone and everyone saw me as that perfect b/f, so it sorta makes me want to live up to that role all the time.

At one point I told my g/f "Do you really want to be compared to that girl? Sorry to say it but to me she is a 'slut', considering she has a new b/f every couple weeks/months".

I have my reasons and my values; if I am forced to go against them, then I will have to re-consider my relationship with my g/f.

8. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

You're a great guy, in your native country this wouldn't even be an issue, but you have been tossed into one of the most mixed up places in the world, your g/f isn't a bad person, she's probably a lot better than most of the girls you will find out here, but being a good girl by our standards won't make her a good one by yours.

She should really respect your beliefs, wether they are a reflection of the ones your parents have, or the ones you feel in your heart.

Now just realize that you may never find a girl that feels the same way you do...I was overjoyed when I found my current g/f, 26 and no kids...that's pretty rare down here. You just have to consider the fact that while she's different from what you would consider a "good girl" that doesn't mean she's a bad girl. Keep the lines of communication open with her, make sure she knows how important the values in your heart are, and how much you value her. When she sees that you put her above 99% of the other girls out there, and you wouldn't want to compare what you two have to any other relationship, because it would be a disrespect to what you both have...tell her that and I think she will realize why you feel the way you do.

if she doesn't, drop her and keep searching.

9. armond

armond New Member

Maybe you should look at that as it is, and not try to read more into it. maybe she just likes/loves you enough that she trusts you eneough to do anything with you. Don't automatically assume this is also true with other people. That can be a downfall of a relationship...

10. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

(Getting slightly o/t here...)

Our relationship is very new. Just over 5-1/2 months.

Already 2-3 months into the relationship, my g/f told me "I LOVE YOU". I really didn't say anything back because I didn't want to 'just say it'.

She is very emotional, and loss is something she has a hard time dealing with (her mom died of breast cancer a few years ago).

She told me "Whenever there is something good in my life, I want some kind of assurance that I will have it long enough". I can't imagine how her life would be if something were to happen and we were to split. She is VERY attached to me.

To kind of make her a little more relaxed about our relationship, I've basically told her to live life day by day. Whatever happens, happens.

To me 5-months isn't a long time to make any serious commitments; whether it be saying "I LOVE YOU" or having sex.

To me sex isn't just for personal pleasure. It's more then that. To me it will make me feel more connected with the person.

Which is why I guess you can call me a late bloomer in this relationship. I want to give it time to see where it develops, and then take things from there.

(back on topic...)

Just amazes me the kind of mentality some of the girls here have on sex, dating, etc. And it's interesting to learn these things while dating someone like my g/f. Time will tell where this goes...

11. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

That's true. I don't put her in the same class as those that I've talked about. But I'm still learning her. Time will tell me what kind of person she really is and what she isn't.

I am not putting her down, but she also shoudln't be pressured into thinking the same way as the other girls at her work.

I also pointed out two other girls she knows at work; these two other girls look like the "kind of girl you'd bring home to your mom". Well mannered, good attitude/behaviour, etc. And my g/f tells me "They're getting some too"...It's probally the peer pressure. I don't give into peer pressure too much. And I can probally handle criticism/embarassment better then her.

12. Toastier

Toastier Guest

Back to the main question, I am white, I have dated/slept with three asians in my life (last one being my current long term woman). Horniest culture I have experienced :) . The first was chinese, if I even remotely touched her gas pedal she was good to go. My current female is always good to go and always moist, she wants it more than I and that is saying something. She was raised in an ultra conservative house as was I, this may be the whole repressed preachers daughter sydrome for both of us.

mmmmmmm sex

13. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

I think teh darkies put out more.

14. Toastier

Toastier Guest

I second that! In my experience, women don't let go of a branch until they already have a new one in hand. And they have no problem doing it, the emotions are just for show.

branch = penis for anyone who is a lil slow today.

15. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

Yeap, my thoughts exactly.

She is a great girl. Fun to hang out with. Young and therefore restricted by her parents (curfew, etc.). But I dunno how long this relationship will last.

Will see how things go and will take things one step at a time.

16. N2Wishin

N2Wishin New Member

Oh puhlease, if that's all we needed you for, there are many fine products on the market that offer far safer foliage and less emotions "just for show"...:nono:

R*
    PS: Lots of us have these acoutrements for those times when a gal, "just wants to be alone, even when she has a branch..."

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
  17. N2Wishin

N2Wishin New Member

Amen, brotha from anotha motha. I submit to you this:

R*

18. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Is it really? That's kinda sad. I made the concious decision not to have kids when I was just a spud myself.
    Thirty one, & eveyone said that by now I'd want them. Nope.
    Good luck, Gonrad.

19. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I wouldn't try to put any hard rules to it based on religion or culture because individual hormone levels are going to have alot of responsibility for the urge. Religion and culture may influence them on how they act on it though. Personally I was raised exposed to religion but without it forced on me. I'm an athiest now. I view sex as a normal healthy activity and don't feel like it needs to be kept to the confines of marriage, at least for me. Thats not to say everyone gets a ride, but I don't think its an incredibly sacred life changing event. And I don't fill my family in on such intimate details of my life, if they did know though I would find their feeling irrelevant.

So in short, sure religion and culture are strong influences on how a person feels about their sex drive. Same for virtually everything else.

20. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Well, this is why pride is considered a sin. IMO it's the worst sin of all

21. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

thats because being a horny female is wrong in some cultures. more wrong in others.

22. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

in every culture ive ever seen, the horny man is more respected than the honry woman. that has never changed as far as ive seen.

23. Subscribes to thread

24. Well yeah you're right , In ah way... but we're not That bad...

I mean go over to E India they bread like sewer Rats

Not All But the majority of them do. E Indians have 4 5 6 kids and mutilate their Kids on purpose to increase their begging profits this is a very common Trait amongst E Indians, what a disgrace--

I suggest that you take a better look at your own Culture' before coming here and criticizing ours and if you don't like it go or go back to E India then you can see for yourself what I'm talking about.

25. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

:rofl:, wow, way to bring back an old thread.

It's funny though. I posted this thread on Dec. 28th '04 and we broke up the next month on Jan. 9th. Been almost 2-months since I made any contact with her. :hs:

Anywho, I by no means was criticisizing or being disrespectful of any other culture outside of my own.

I am merely going by what I've seen. Just an opinion of mine and I don't speak for everyone.

Yea, population is out of control there. Ah well.