TAT Sex and the PA....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chalkitup, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

I got my PA done on saturday and so far I haven't really had a hard on and I haven't even tried to play with myself (not properly anyway;) ) and Im curious what sex is like with it. Im talking about all types of sex, oral, hand-job, intercourse, anal etc.

Im just thinking that I've got a piece of metal through me now and I suppose because its tender right now I cant picture how it will work in some cases. Im usually toey as a roman sandle but going without any self pleasure hasn't been hard at all ('scuse the pun:rolleyes: )

Can anyone offer any experiences? I'd like to hear male and female responses to get both sides of the experience if possible.

TIA

2. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Bumpin cos someone out there with a PA must have some response to this... please :(

3. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Yeah the piercer mentioned the same about his for bjs.

Thanks for the response ;)

4. phigity

phigity New Member

i keep mine in for blowjobs.

--damnit, meant to quote, not edit, sorry -Nickos

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2004
  5. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

this thread is hott :drool:

6. Kristin

Kristin Guest

yeah, it is hot. i wonder why...

:mamoru: :wavey:

7. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

What type of jewellry do you guys have in? I went with an 8g circular barbell.

Hiya girls :cool: Any experiences or opinions that you feel like adding :yum:

I was actually considering moving this over to FS to get more of an open response but it looks like Im not going to need to now :wiggle:

8. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i have a horizontal hood piercing myself which adds to the sexual experience.

but i have yet to get with a guy who has his penis pierced. it really interests me tho.

9. bmezine

bmezine Guest

Personally my PA didn't really do much for me, I'm going to go with an apadravya next because according to my sources it's better for both partners.

10. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

• :werd:

11. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

6g titanium cbr pa
    2 x 10g 18k white gold frenum cbrs

:coold:

12. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

your sources being bme? :o

13. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Well its been over 5 weeks now and my PA is pretty much completely healed, ie its comfy and doesn't excrete much pus if any. So last night I had my first sexual encounter since getting it and I couldn't get it in and it hurt like hell trying:wtc:

I didn't use a condom but I made sure that she was really wet first and there was just no way that I was getting it in. Im sure now that my fears have been confirmed that my ring in too big for my penis.

So is it as simple as going in and getting measured up for a smaller piece of jewellry? Shouldn't the piercer have made sure that it was a good fit for me? Im seriously considering just taking it out but Im not too sure if it will close up or not, can anyone advise me on that please:noes:

I was so stoked about getting my PA and now Im really down about it after such a bad experience :eek4: