FRK Sex and slapping. :naughty:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ALLin, Oct 11, 2007.

1. ALLin

ALLin Guest

So my girl loves when I slap her in the face and sometimes the ass when we are fucking. well... when she is fucking me. :naughty:

I slap her pretty hard:noes:, but i love it. :drool:

I think you guys should try it.:eek4:

Well first find out if your girl is a bit submissive. I dont think youre just going to want to slap her and see, even though that is how I did it :wiggle:

She loves when I tell her what to do. I havent really done much else though. Any ideas? :nx:

2. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

OMG! SLAPPING during sex???? so naughty it's making my head spin!!

sorry about poking fun ;) yes, slapping during sex is awesome. i love being slapped around. personally i like grabbing and scratching bits more than slapping them :naughty: but i love being on the receiving end. until it leaves bruises :squint:

3. transoceanicfoe

transoceanicfoe New Member

i didnt think id like it at first but when he takes me from behind and slaps my ass i get so turned on.. now i even ask him to do it..

things can get a lot more fun from there

4. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Well the other day my gf was giving me some head and then she made a joking comment about practicing on other guys or something. So I slapped her and it left a mark :hs: It's the first time I ever did something like that so she hates me now no more head :wtc:

5. transoceanicfoe

transoceanicfoe New Member

aww i feel for you, but slaps in the face arent a good memory to think of when getting ready to go down on you.. haha next time she's getting ready to cum slap her ass.. she might like it

6. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Yeah. It was out of anger but she shouldn't be saying stupid shit like that anyway

7. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Your complaining about not getting head? She should have left your ass :ugh:

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

You NEVER slap out of anger. that's NOT supposed to happen unles s you have an aforementioned agreement in your relationship that that kind of discipline is allowed. Fucking grounds for a charge./

9. Phantom Empress

And as for slapping inthe sexual context, I LOVE it. Spanking, Slapping, Forceful grabbing.. :yum:

10. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

motherfucking DOT

i would have left your sorry ass in a heartbeat if you'd done that to me.

stupid shit or not, like PE said, unless you've previously agreed that slapping out of anger is okay, you NEVER do shit like that.

besides, this is FS and in here we tend to think bringing other people into play, e.g. practicing on other people, is pretty hot.:naughty:

11. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Congratulations, you're abusive. Start beating on people that are as strong as you.

Even then its not a guarantee they'll love it. One submissive girl really wanted to try it, so we did. We found that it makes her incredibly angry and irritated. Its actually rather fun if she's restrained but she doen't like it quite the way she thought she might.

12. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i like being smacked on the ass in the right context, but i'd be SO pissed if i were slapped in the face, no matter the context. it's one of those things i think you really ought to talk about before you try it

13. Phantom Empress

:werd: tigre and I talked a LOT about the face slappign thing. I didn't know if i'd liek it, and he ddin't know if he could handle hitting me across the face. it took us Years to work towards it to the point where we are now comfy... and still, he checks with me to see if i'm ok with it afterwards.

14. N.A Honda

N.A Honda New Member

I've only slapped my gf's ass hard so far. Other than slapping we both enjoy having our asses grabbed hard during sex. I also love it when my gf scratches my back with her nails.

15. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I had an X that I used to smack.

it came up as a joke then she said she really liked it so i continued, never hard. Just the flick of a wrist or something. She would on occasion tell me I was hitting like a bitch so I smack a little bit harder but never more than wrist action.

I think its pretty hot in the right situation.

16. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Oh definately, her request was to be slapped in the face, it was part of a fantasy of hers. The reality was she found even very light taps to be absolutely infuriating and not at all sexy like she thought. Be adventerous but always read your partner and remember that they might not like something as much as they thought they would even if you talked about it in detail before.

17. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

yeah, its all about the right person and the connection you have with them.
    some women i would never dream of slapping, or even desire to do so... while others just give you that im bad so punish me vibe.

for instance, one evening this hot slutty fantastic woman was about to give me amazing head and she had made mention earlier in the night of being into the sub role. so, when the oral pleasure was about to be given... i controlled her access to the cock and withheld it from her and teased her with it... held her head with a firm and controlling grasp of her hair and did the usual tapping in on the lips and tongue, rubbed it on her cheeks, and as she grew hotter i could also feel that intensity growing as well... as her desire for more was visually evident, i started smacking her with my dick on various spots of her face... eventually letting her mouth have its way with me. so, with my cock in her mouth, i thought for a brief second "she was loving the smacking around with the cock... what should i use now... eh, use the hand" slap, slap, slap, and also calling her various whorelike names. SHIT WAS HOT.
    either right after or the next morning, i forget :o
    we discussed the hotness... she mentioned her enjoyment of the abuse and said (which i will never forget)... "oh that was so hot, at one point you smacked me so hard you had me seeing stars" :wiggle:

18. ALLin

ALLin Guest

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

She loves it though... I dont really remember how it started I think we might have been laying in bed just talking and she said something and i lightly slapped her. and she went :naughty: I went :eek3::hs: and then I did it again and she loves it. I give her kisses though after. But I know she likes being my little slut :naughty:

sometimes I feel I do it too hard :noes:
    but she doesnt care :run:

well.. there was one time where her mouth was open and i hit her a bit too hard :eek4: and we didnt do it for a few days. :hs:

and she also loves the choking. she gets so in to it that she chokes me and pinches my nipples. :naughty:

19. ALLin

ALLin Guest

I think you and my girl would get along. :noes:

20. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

:rolleyes: You're an idiot. You're lucky you get to keep her.

21. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Oh God I hate (read: LOVE) it when a guy does that.
    :drool: :naughty:

22. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

slapping/spanking ftw

but not on the face :o

23. ALLin

ALLin Guest

shutup bish :slap: :naughty:

24. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

:eek3:

:naughty:

25. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Does he slap you hard? Like enough to leave a mark? I have recently enjoyed slaps to the face, but quick, light ones, just a quick attention grabber, I don't know if I could deal with a full on slap