FRK Seven Deadly Sins

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bubba Atlantis, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I am coming to the FS family for a bit of assistance with a little problem I am having.

At the end of July I am going to a costume party (well, you all know what lol). Since it is Sin's 7th Anniversary, the theme for the event is Seven Deadly Sins. Therefore, I am needing to come up with a costume that embodies one or more sins.

For a recap of the sins

Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride

For those not 100% sure on what each fully means (For instance, Gluttony is simply an overindulgance of anything, not just food as many might believe)

I would apprecaite any costume ideas and to bounce ideas back and forth. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins

2. Cracked

Cracked New Member

Go as a sexy dominatrix, ask for tributes from everyone and tell everyone you're better than them :dunno:

okay, that idea sucks but its all I have.

3. Bubba Atlantis

lol thanks for.....trying.....;) :mamoru:

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Sloth is easy, Dress as though you've been eatting cheetos out of your belly button and playing x-box all day or something.

Wrath can be AWESOME to be dressed and body painted like the hulk with muscular striations and torn clothing, the eyebrows taped or painted to a severe arch, the brow painted to mimic the furrows of anger. froth of spittle....
    OR the strict and PISSED dominant super tight leathers (vinyl or pvc or latex) in Reds and black, again a sever makeup on the face to mimic those lines on the face that express rage.

Pride would be great to have lovely dressed in victoria finery, to walk around with a mirror, fawning over herself... though a man could do it too just as well.

Greed, I would deck a girl out in the most glittering diamond like costume jewlrey she can wear without falling over, Monopoly money pouring out of every inch of waist band and garter, a purse STUFFED with fake jewels.

5. Phantom Empress

If i were walkign around as lust i would were a utility belt ala batman loaded with dildos, lube and condoms, Messy sex hair, the reddest lips i could manage and smokey eyes. A little fabric onthe body as i could get away with a the tihtest corsetting i could breathe in.

6. Bubba Atlantis

Sadly, Lovely will miss this event :(

7. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

Is there a particular one that appeals to you?

8. Phantom Empress

why?

Well either way you could convert any of what I said into a man costume.

9. Bubba Atlantis

that is true. She will be away for work for the weekend.

@Chewbs. No, none appeal to me specifically. I want a costume that is a little different and one that does not have TOO many accessories. Accessories seem good at first, but carting around something for four-five hours...not so fun after that.

10. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

Well PE definitely has some good ideas there, I would go with wrath since that seems to be one of the easier ones to express with minimal accessories.

11. Phantom Empress

Greed can also have you dressed up as a bandit as In Theft due to greed/avarice. A jail bird, stripes and such

12. Bubba Atlantis

I KNEW PE would have some awesome ideas, so that is one big reason I posted this...I mean I want others ideas too, but I knew for sure that PE would have a bunch of ideas (thanks btw PE ;)).

Wrath would be good....do you have any suggestions?

I have heard a lot of ideas, so I am just trying to feel things out. One person came up with an idea I liked (because of effectiveness and simplicity). She suggested, I make clothes out of play money. So, make a skirt or something and a top with play money....that could be greed.

I did like the idea, but I certainly want to hear more. I like the creative ones that not EVERYONE will do (like paint yourself green to be envy). Plus one that does not require a LOT of accessories (because as I said, it can be annoying to be in a busy club and have to cart around a bunch of things all night)

13. Phantom Empress

I find wearing formal wear and slicked hair can be prideful seeming..
    Pretty simple, Sexy and slick.

14. razi

razi New Member

Wrath. Find some cheap white clothes (dress shirt, etc), and mix up a bucket of red stuff (or just diluted fake blood), to simulate blood and gore. Pour over your head, let dry. try not to get pulled over by the cops on the way there. Think the movie Carrie.

alternately, Pride. Dress up like the Devil from Constantine. Nice crisp white suit, cleaned and trim.. then dip the bottom of the pants legs in oil or mud. I'd skip the going barefoot, though. or, a nice suit with a little American flag on it and possibly a Republican party pin. This will most likely get you much more positive attention than the Carrie reference and could cover a number of sins (pride, envy, gluttony/greed, etc).

another option for this would be to find some cheap angel wings and break them off about 8" from the harness. get a cheap white tshirt and cut holes in the back so you don't have the wing-straps on the outside of your clothes (it's tacky looking).

if you go the wrathly angel angle, wrap your hands with boxing tape, rough up the knuckles and get some of that aforementioned fake blood in it. I wouldn't mix this with the first suggestion, because that one is over the top enough to stand on it's own.

If I think of more, I'll let you know.

15. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

OK.. I'm going to add the one I already told you:

Greed: Get all the girls you have meet to hang out with you in a group. Carry or hang off a belt, a bunch of leashes & collars as if you have given your property a bathroom break. I think sharp-dressed with fake money and jewels hanging out your pockets would add to the costume.

16. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

Do all 7 at once. :)

17. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Just to be different im going to suggest envy as your role.

Warning you may be percieved as gay

Provided you dont mind cross dressing for a party and have some female friends.

ENVY :

You're going to need a little black dress
    make up
    a bra
    some fake boobs
    and a gender bender
    as well as 2 or 3 playboy / hustler / maxim whatever mag you want.

OKay personally I would go all out on this

Lacy underoos ( boy shorts or thong ), garter belt thigh high panty hose ( black, maybe fish net )

Basicly what you're going to do is make yourself as feminine as possibly, then walk around with your manly girl mags looking at the chics with a look of longing on your face, not longing to have them but longing to be them.

I think it would work out pretty good, provided you can make it known or it is known tat its a costume and you either are or are not interested in men.

18. Bubba Atlantis

LOL although I am not sure that is totally possible and look good, I am open to hearing your suggestion. You can't pose an idea and not back it up ;)

Very interesting suggestion. Thanks for that. I have done the 'gay' looking, so it wouldn't be the first time lol

19. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

Well, you could do each sin on a different part of your body: 2 arms, 2 legs, head, chest, ass.

Used a couple of suggestions from above:

chest = lust, obviously. major cleavage
    head = sloth, wear one of those old timey nightcaps
    ass = envy, maybe? have a thong sticking out of your pants and a fake "tramp stamp"
    arm #1 = wrath, make it look like you have gigantic muscles
    arm #2 = pride, wear several bracelets and a purse. glitter as well.
    leg #1 = greed, wear a black and white striped pant leg. maybe a ball and chain.
    leg #2 = gluttony. hmm, tough one. I'm trying to think of something sexy. I guess you could somehow tape a bunch of strawberries to your thigh, with the idea that people could feed them to you as the party goes on. Maybe with a chocolate sauce holster. Actually, that sounds like a good idea for a full body costume, like one of those naked ladies they serve sushi on.

Maybe you could wear an old pair of jeans and cut the legs off, which would let you easily sow/attach the greed leg while the gluttony leg could go bare. Jeans would look hot for the envy part as well.

For your upper half, just wear a bra or bikini top or whatever. That lets you show off, and you don't need a shirt for either arm.

EDIT: I see it's for a guy. Oops. A lot of it still applies though.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  20. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

what did you decide to do bubba?

21. Bubba Atlantis

Ummm, not fully sure yet. I think what the 'group' that I am going with decided was that I would be lust. I was thinking I would wear silk boxers or boxers with hearts or kisses on them. I would go topless, with a bunch of girls helping out by covering me in kiss marks. I would also use some purple paint to put hickies on my neck. Following that, I liked PE's suggestion of a 'utility' belt. Any other suggestions or modifications you or anyone can provide would be appreciated to complete the outfit :)