FRK Setting up room for the freaky?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by spooney, Mar 25, 2009.

1. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Me and the wife are getting ready to move into a new house and we are going to be doing a little painting and redecorating we have thought about maybe setting up our bedroom with the freaky stuff in mind.

Any suggestions, paint, furniture, anything that anyone else has done in the past?

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I remember that someone had either a swing or chinese basket and they said that the left the hook in the ceiling but gutted a cheap smoke detecter to cover the hook.

3. razi

razi New Member

get one of those leather topped chests. it'll store your toys and give you some furniture to work with. put it at the end of the bed.

4. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

I have already ordered a swing, will check out liberator.com Great thinking on the chest. Thanks everyone. Any suggestions on colors?

5. Libera

Libera New Member

Dark red, dark blue or purple if you're really adventurous.

6. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I would second the chest idea. Make it one of those bench type style ones with storage inside. As long as it has some feet on it though. It can work great as a fuck-bench!! Think tying her to the bench.... mmmm....

7. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

I really like the bench idea I was looking yesterday and found a red one with stainless looking legs that would match great with the red paint in the room. The legs look like they would be perfect to slip some hand cuffs around:naughty:

8. razi

razi New Member

leather straps and rope work well for attaching people to wooden or metal bars. handcuffs can scratch up the finish.

if you get a chest, make sure it either has sturdy handles or feet that are sized for tying someone to.

if you have the space, look for a wingback chair and ottoman set. leather good, in whatever color you want (red, black or brown are best).

9. devhigen

devhigen New Member

Just throwing this out there too... Go check out some of the other dungeons or clubs online. Obviously some are not practical for your place but they can give a good idea of color schemes and some little details that give the room the right "feel".