Sets of nine (sex)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Markus, May 7, 2007.

1. Markus

Markus New Member

Hey guys (and girls), a good sex tip, especially if youre early on in your sexual encounters, is the sets of nine. Its alright for guys, but apparently the girls love it, and my girlfriend definitly has no complaints.

When your having sex (starting?), thrust deep, then eight times really shallow, just the tip, really teasingly, and slow, this should ("titilate"?) the girl quite a bit.
    Then, do the same thing, but thrust deep twice, very slow as well, then do 7 times shallow, then the same, but three deep thrusts and 6 shallow ones.
    Keep going until your always going in (oh, and try not to lose count, i almost always do, and i think it much turns down the effect for the girl) deep, and wallah, the girl should be ready to go on or anything.

Hope this helps anybody, was great in the early days of sex, especially as a starter, but i always forget about it :(

2. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

:rofl:

Anyone reading this for advise, don't listen to it because it's stupid. Learn to read your ladies rythm and signs that she's getting there. Do what works, abort what doesn't. Ask her what she likes. Also, you're trying to give her orgasms, not "titilate" her. Thread starter has sexual skills to match his grammar.

3. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

Every girls are different. Listen to their "engine note" to determine which part of her body makes her the most comfortable and easier to climax. Not only different girls feel differently. Even the same girl can feel differently before or after lunch. Their bodies are that sensitive to our touch. :)

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

P7- ease up. Dont have to agree, but dont have to insult him either.

5. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

This is a good tip for a fun thing to try, I personally do this to my SO during head and he really seems to like it. I don't do nine though, probably 5 or 6 deeps.

If I am going to cum from sex, he has to be touching my clit, or I do;) Might help.

DA

6. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

haha, that reminded me of like, a video game cheat.
    up down left left down

fasho

7. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

haha.. this is something i catch on to when I'm experiencing it, and it takes the fun and thrill out of it? :hsughno:

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Too.much.work.

Just thrust into my deeply and STFU

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

sometimes i go:

1 - 2 - 3 - WHAM!

1 - 2 - 3 - WHAM!

1 - 2 - 3 - WHAM!

She really starts to anticipate the WHAM!, so sometimes I mix it up by slapping her ass on the 4th beat instead of thrusting hard.

Doing this doggystyle btw

10. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

true story. eventually you grow up and realise that video game cheats are rubbish. learning to play properly is where the real fun is.