Seriously WTF (relationship problem)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Xtreme Racer, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Xtreme Racer

Xtreme Racer Get Some Dome

So i was with this girl for quite awhile. 2 years..we were engaged and all was to be good. then she started showing some serious problems. All in all she practically gave up on caring about me and for me. That being said I moved on for a little while and that relationship has now ended a little bit ago.

So back to girl one...

She's in vegas right now for a friends wedding. I left my phone at home tonight on accident cause I was in a hurry to get to a car meet. I texted her back when I got home and we talked for a little bit. Then I sent her a text message after she started asking me about marriage. The message went exactly like this

"You wouldn't marry me right now...I wished first

You should come spend the night with me"

My phone is able to put blank space lines (blackberry 7100 for those in the know). She took the second part of that message as it being a new text message not intended for her but intended for the second girl I was with.

After all of that she said it was over...i proved to her twice i could send blank text lines and she isn't having it.

Seriously man.....what the fuck. Why is it that girls think the stupidest of shit?

What am I gonna do :(

2. Xtreme Racer

Xtreme Racer Get Some Dome

Pity reply :(

3. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

Uh....that chick is insane dude. Personally I would be happy she's out of my life.