Seriously worried..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Jul 26, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Alright.. About 2 weeks ago, suddenly my penis started hurting and had whitish spots under the foreskin (uncircumsized) and a red area where the foreskin had covered.

My GF was out of town for the week so with the extra time, I got the pool ready and went swimming almost daily and the stuff on my penis, including the pain went away. I don't know if it's from the chelorine or a week without sex.

Well, the other night was our first time having sex since and now it's back. At first the foreskin felt a little tight and under it was kinda a greasy white covering and the skin was kinda red.
    We do have unprotected sex and she's the same girl I've been with for almost a year and this never happened.

Any ideas besides go see a doctor?

2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Er its happened twice now, I'd think there couldn't be better advice than go and see a doctor.

3. Peeps

Peeps New Member

Definatley go to a doctor. It could be something simple like a yeast infection, But you need to make sure before you do serious damage to yourself or your girl.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I dont think any real medical docs spend thier time browsing the vag on a regular basis. I wouldnt even fuck with responces here, they might be good hearted, but what works for some might not work for you, and thats an area of the body I wouldnt chance problems with. GO TO DOC!

5. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

apparently it's my semen... ?
    Last night after having sex, I made sure to wash my penor well even though it was still messed up looking. I even put some germ x stuff on it.. this morning it was perfectly normal.. well, this morning I jerked it.. a couple hours later I went to take a shower and noticed it was messed up again.. how could I be allergic to my own semen??

6. tootall862

tootall862 Snatch....the best thing on earth

go to medhelp.org if you want medical advice. its kinda hard to get a post, but there are hundreds of posts already there Im sure you can find someone that has a similar condition

7. addiction

addiction New Member

You might not be 'allergic' to your own semen, but it might be the fact that since you're uncircumsized the semen under the foreskin against your penis may be irritating your skin. Try to wash it soon after you masturbate or fornicate and see if that helps any. Good luck though!

8. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

don't tell me you don't clean yourself up after you jizz :ugh:

9. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

Get circumsized.

10. Two toys

Two toys New Member

dot

11. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I just don't understand why it would suddenly start affecting me though..

12. BTA

BTA New Member

You use any sort of lube?

I know I break out a little from Astroglide...which sucks cause it works well.

13. Technik

Technik OT Supporter

She cheated on you and now you have herpes.

14. addiction

addiction New Member

Well, people can form irritations and allergies over night, it doesn't have to effect you your whole life. One thing that may not bother you a week ago may cause you to break out all over your body today.

Or she gave you herpes. :squint: :mamoru:

15. Peeps

Peeps New Member

nuff said right here ^_^

16. seismic

seismic New Member

"Whitish spots"? What qualifies as a spot? Bumps? If you don't keep yourself clean, a substance known as smegma forms under the foreskin. It's white, almost looks like shavings from an eraser, but squishy. Your body makes it to keep the area free of harmful bacteria. If you shower every day you shouldn't really ever see it.

If the area under the skin is red, it could just be irritated or dry.

If it's actual bumps, and it's really itchy when it's clean then it sounds like a yeast infection. It's easy to pick up from a girl if you're unprotected.

17. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Sounds like it. But I do clean up afterwards and shower daily. :wtc:

18. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Oh and those 2 times are the only times it's ever happened both the day after sex. (But I've had sex tons of times)

19. BlkStnValyMaxima

BlkStnValyMaxima New Member Forever

Tell your girlfriend to get some monistat and fix up her yeast infection.

20. BlaXXXima

BlaXXXima OT Supporter

do what you need to get this fixed. Trust me - you don't want to give your woman anything - you'll never live that down. You owe it to yourself and her to get it checked.

DON'T be embarrassed about seeing a doctor. Your health is more important than a bit of pride :)

21. BTA

BTA New Member

Did you or her shower immediately before sex? Sometimes soap residue can get gunked up if you sex it up immediately after washing.