Serious lack of balls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mattxr1, Dec 12, 2005.

1. mattxr1

mattxr1 bamf

I have no balls to when it comes to calling a girl and asking her on a date...

I met this girl earlier this semester at a party and have ran into her a bunch of times since then. In the beginning I wasn't really attracted to her but now I think I am. I am pretty sure she at least used to like me... she asked me for my number instead of me asking for hers, and when I first met some of her friends they were like "I've heard a lot about you from Sarah."

So, now finals are finishing up and everyone's going back home. I last ran into this girl at a party last week. We barely talked there, but I was a bit drunk and having too much fun with my friends really. I sent her a message on myspace to see when she's going home and suggesting we hang out before she leaves, but I need to call her obviously some time and make final arrangements. I'm just the biggest pussy though when it comes to calling girls.

Seriously, today I kept putting off calling this girl and now, instead of being with this girl tonight I'm thinking about how big of a vagina I am. All day today in my mind I'm like "I'll call her at 3," then 3 rolls around "I'll call her at 4," then 4 rolls around, "I'll call her at 5," etc...

What the fuck is wrong with me?! :wtc:

2. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

lack of balls, heh, but seriously just call her, I mean look at it this way, what have you got to lose...and look at what you have to gain by calling her :naughty:

3. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

So, don't call her and ask her anything. Call her and tell her that 'you are going to be at X coffee shop at X time, and that she should join you.'

4. cutlasskid85

cutlasskid85 OT Supporter

I'm the same way. Usually I'll look at the girls number in my cell phone thinking about what I'm gonna say and just really being a puss about it. I end up just pushing the call button and thinking its ringing so I can't hang up now.

5. red97gst

red97gst New Member

sometimes it helps to keep this mantra in the back of your mind for when you need motivation

"JUST FUCKING DO IT MAN"

6. dimlight

dimlight Drawn to me like moths

Amen red97gst...
    ...seriously what's the worse that can happen? She says "no", there will be others.

7. dirtysouthboy

dirtysouthboy New Member

:werd: Who gives a fuck what happens. Just do it.

8. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Or you could sit and wonder the rest of your life... :dunno:

9. armond

armond New Member

Like I could have done... Then I wouldn't be in the position I am in now! :bigthumb: You gotta take risks man!

10. Pringles

Pringles New Member

There isnt much we can do to help you. I remember being nervous and what not and your personal self has to do it yourself. Mentally though what have you got to lose? Some self-esteem for 30 seconds? I personally feel like I lose more by knowing for the rest of my dieing life that I quit on myself when I had a chance...

11. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

I actually thought this was going to be a medical problem when I first read the title. Oh well

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Where's the fun in that? :noes:

13. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

Just do it. I often get cold feet before calling a girl, but it all goes away when she answers. I have no idea why, but my nervousness about it peaks just when the phone is ringing but instantly goes away as soon as she picks up.

14. Epiphany

Sorry... I thought the sarcasm was obvious... :mamoru:

trying to make a point..

Last edited: Dec 15, 2005
  15. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

Just call her, seriously. You'll never know what she'll say, or if she's interested in you, if you don't try. Having confidence in yourself is an attractive trait to women.

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Yeah, and I thought my sarcasm was equally obvious :o

I guess that didn't work, did it? :hsugh: :wavey:

17. Epiphany

:mamoru: Oh well...:)

18. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

Shit, I had this going on when I couldn't even ask a girl for her number :o

I do it now, but I'd rather be single :o

19. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

It takes a lot of the pressure off if you tell her (and yourself) that you're going to be doing X, and you just thought you'd call to see if she'd like to come along. Even better if it's some casual, mundane activity like christmas shopping. Mentally, that's a lot easier to deal with than "I would like to formally ask you whether or not you would be interested in being my date on friday night at 7pm."

20. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

i only read the first line of your post and thought: If you don't have the balls to CALL her, how the fuck will you ever make a move on her while on the date... just fuckin call her stop being a pussy.

"Hey, What's up. i haven't talked to you in so long. Mike's was so fun that time etc. we should chill sometime!" blah blah...

21. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

There are many people in this world that have difficulty in calling and talking to someone they are attracted to...this is not unusual. If you are nervous about it, then use a different mode of communication.........such as emails.

With emails you can take your time to properly communicate exactly what it is you want to say to her. Thus, ask her for her email address. You can do this by simply saying..."Hey, I've got a good (joke, picture, story...whatever) I want to send to you...what's your email address?"

Just don't tell her on your very first email that you have a big chubby for her and then ask her if she swallows? Save that for the second one....:rofl:

22. Pudifin

Pudifin These girls > olsen twins

If you don't call her you'll regret it more then if you call and get rejected, don't live with regrets. Thats what I used to tell myself when I was nervous. It won't get any easier without experience.

23. Epiphany

Good call :)

24. djfir0

djfir0 ___________ OT Supporter

take it from me... DO IT you'll never know what will happen... let me walk you through it this one time... be a MAN

call her and be like this.... hey whats up, she'll be like not much or whatever and be like... i called you to tell you that im taking you out tonight, to __________ , tell her what to wear, and be like also its imparitive for you to bring something that is small but important to you.... make that shit mysterious, she'll be really eager to find out what is going on. when she shows up with the important thing, just be like wow i can't believe you brought that i was just kidding, and have that as a running joke the rest of the night.... just man up and do it

25. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

How did you get her phone number?

If she gave it to you, WTF are you waiting for?