FRK Seriouly getting into an ice fetish.....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pheanyx, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

....and I just wanted any suggestions and/or helpful comments on such a fetish. This is the first "freaky" thing I've gotten into, and I'm pretty new to this forum. Btw, if it's helpful, very into sensation play, and on the light side of of masochistic.:yum:

2. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

not all that freaky, but hmm. whatever floats your boats I guess :greddyd:

3. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

You know something, I already knoew that. But ifgured it that the fetishes I am into would be a little much for Vag. And since I can't get any until my bf comes back from basic training, I figured I should learn myself up so when he gets back I can blow his mind. And you're not much help because you know me too well, at least who I was when I was with you.:fawk:

4. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

yeah you turned 180.

5. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

So did you apparently. Shit happens.

Anyway, back to the topic.

6. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

back to what topic? Ice?? lol hmm ok :hsugh:

7. mandy9964

mandy9964 New Member

mmmm ice rocks...don't get to use it much, or get it used on me..

8. David02

David02 Guest

Here's something a bit freaky for you...

Put a piece of ice up the girls cooter while you go down on her and let it melt inside. After its melted have sex... the cold is a really neat sensation and having the ice up there makes the muscles tighten so it feels tighter.

Ice up her ass can be really fun too! :naughty:

9. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

oooo, FS drama...

as far as ice.... dont really know what to say. i just trail it all along my girlfriends body. whether it be down her neck, across her nipples, over her stomach and down her thighs.. or down her back, around her butt and down her thighs =) she loves it when i go down on her with the ice as well, kissing is good passing the cube back and forth but it melts cubes pretty fast. she's never gone down on me with ice in her mouth (hell i dunno how mjuch ice she could even fit in there with my cock already in her mouth).

for that first surprise use, tell him you're getting thirsty. take a sip from the glass of ice you've cleverly set next to the bed. get an icecube in your mouth, and start kissing his body. your lips will be cold, that's expected. but when you let that ice peek out and slide across his skin he'll love the surprise =) that's how i did it with my girlfriend, she loved it.

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

heh, never tried that. i hope it wouldn't feel like fucking a cold corpse.... *shudder*

11. David02

David02 Guest

If you're woman is that stone cold in bed... you got problems!:eek3:

12. eurotrash

eurotrash Guest

I'm keen to try this, but seriously, ice burns when you insert it in other places :hs:

13. cOugar

cOugar Guest

sounds hot to fuck her after the ice has melted something i gotta try

14. David02

David02 Guest

Oh it is!
    The only bad thing is that it goes back to normal in less than a few minutes.

Another fun thing to try is to tease the outside of her pussy with a fruit flavored popsicle and then eat her out. YUMMY!

15. Laurel

Laurel New Member

Went down on my bf last night with ice, then rode him while his cock was still cold. Our room was insanely hot due to the weather, and it was a very welcome feeling. In fact, I stopped a few more times to go down on him with ice in my mouth just to cool the both of us off. was wonderful!

16. freshout

freshout freshout of the cell

Troll elsewhere :hsugh:

17. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I guess that sounds pretty cool but I wouldn't dare ask a girl to do that, it sounds like it would be so cold it would hurt.

18. Beazy

Beazy 1 Speed is all I need

haha, i was at a strip club in hickville northern wisconsin while deer hunting a couple years ago. the strippers were really skanky, and one kept grabbing ice out of peoples drinks and shoving it up her ass. we couldn't stop laughing

19. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You probably already know this one, and someone already said something like it... while giving him a blow job, drink the ice cold water, work him a little, then drink something very hot, like hot tea. Alternate back and forth. :drool:

20. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

I am not trolling, i used to date her lol

21. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

Thanks for all the help, there alot of really good ideas in here. And I'm still open to new ones as well.

22. freshout

freshout freshout of the cell

:coolugh:

It's still trolling.

23. SkyLeach

SkyLeach Guest

Have you ever put ice into a "cooter"? Have you ever put ice into YOUR cooter? Try putting ice in your ass if you don't have a cooter.

On second thought: don't. You will hurt yourself. Ice can cause some serious pain if it's not used correctly.

Running a piece of ice over a vagina (or holding a piece in your mouth next to a penis) is a totally different situation than inserting it into an orafice. Getting it stuck can cause serious pain and possibly simi or permanent damage if the ice is cold enough.

You've heard about playing with fire, but the same is true for excessive cold.

24. sextech

sextech New Member

i use to have a cock mold to make ice cocks that was a lot of fun. make it with coolaid

25. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Glass tubes are magic. You can put them in a pot of hot water and have fun that way, or the fridge. Either way it can be fun.