TAT Septum Stretch to 6g

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by b3av3r, Feb 10, 2008.

1. b3av3r

b3av3r Member

Its been six months and I moved up another size on my septum. I must say this have been the worst stretch of all. I think I am about out of room in there. I know the jump from 6g to 4g is going to be even bigger and I would imagine even worse.

I go to my piercer this week to stretch my tongue and I think I am going to talk to him about punching my septum at like a 2g. My goal was somewhere between 4g and 0g.

What are your thoughts on this move? I have 0 experience with punching except what I read about on here.

2. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

So wait, you're at 8ga and you want to get it punched out to a 2 or a 0? Is that what I'm reading cause I'm kinda confrused.

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

He's at a 6g and wants to get it punched to a 2g.

Do it!

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Scapel it. Punching is hard to do and have it come out perfect because you can't feel the "sweet spot" as easily and are more likely than with scapeling to get more hard cartilage. I'm scapeling mine to 0g and the process is super easy, it literally feels like butter from the piercer's end. The sensation is not bad, feeling similar to when you first pierced it. A little tears..and thats about it.

5. Formula-95

Formula-95 2:32 PM 5-13-09 Never Forget, Hamburglar OT Supporter

:dunno: im happy with my 14g

6. buninader

buninader SMILE!!! I just got ******!!!

wow. i stretched my septum to an 8, and that hurt, pretty bad. i didnt use a taper though, just shoved the bitch in there. i would recomend the punch, or scalpel. gets you to your goal without having to wait to stretch/buy jewelry for the in between sizes.