TAT Septum Pierced, Need Help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by phigity, Aug 2, 2005.

1. phigity

phigity New Member

Getting the piercing was a walk in the park. Didn't hurt nor did it later on. I got it done on sat and yesterday and today it's been burning like a bitch. I haven't really been playing with it. I know it's a fresh piercing so it's gonna hurt but this is uncomfortable. I've got it pierced with a 12g retainer. I flipped had them flip it up so work wouldn't say anything about it until I was sure they wouldn't care. I've been cleaning it twice a day with q tips. My left nostils was the exit hole and it's giving me most of the trouble. I'll wait until the end of the week and if it's not better then I'll go back and have him take a look. I just wanted to know if others had went through the similar problems I am. Also any advice on taking care of it would be helpful.

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

it was a bitch for me for the first 5 days.

always hurt it got to the point where i almost took it out.

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

but i stuck through it and now its okay, constantly getting bumped in the nose has set back healing time though, so watch out when you kiss girls or have sex etc.

4. phigity

phigity New Member

Glad to see someone else had a fucked up healing process. I've bumped my nose myself and while kissing my girl a few times and just stop and chringe for a moment. I can handle it. Just wanted to know who other people related to my pain.

5. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

yeah i have 2 in there and it took a good 6 weeks before the sensitivity went down. the first 2 weeks, even just lightly touching my nose was agony

6. phigity

phigity New Member

damn 6 weeks before it stopped hurting? i was hoping for 7-10 days. i know everyone is different but shit

7. xela

xela So say we all!

WTF? No piercing stops hurting after 7-10 days. IMO.

8. Laurel

Laurel New Member

My tongue stopped hurting completely after 7 days

9. phigity

phigity New Member

my PA didn't hurt at all unless i hit it against something. brow, ears, nipples or tongue all stopped hurting within a few days. i've never had anything bother me like this is. i'll be fine just wondering if there was something else i could do to relieve some of the bother. it's just a burning feeling for around an hour after i move it or clean it. i know it's a fresh piercing so i'm not asking for much but this is annoying. i went and talked to my piercer and he said it's prob irritated b/c of flipping it and also i might have a sensistive nose. more so then the rest of my body. i'll be post my progress as it follows.

10. xela

xela So say we all!

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Mine wouldn't ache, but they were still sore I guess.

11. garagegenius

garagegenius New Member

when I got mine done I went out to the club like 2 nights after I got it and a friend of mine who hadn't seen me in a long ass time came over and flicked it and goes "how long you had that?" So after my eyes got done watering I told him 2 days and he felt kinda bad. That shit hurt like a mother though. :wtc: I remeber very well the burning/itching/soreness that I had and it's been 6 years since I got mine done. So yeah I'd say stick it out, it'll get better. :hsd:

12. CyberBullets

your septum is a very sensitive area

13. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

sea salt maybe? I heard of someone that would put there nose into a glass of sea salt and gently blow bubbles.. worth a shit.. rinse good when ur done though.. itd be hell on that sensitive nasal tissue..

14. CyberBullets

the nose is self cleaning, leave it alone

15. Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat New Member

go swimming in salt water if u can it greatly helped my belly peircing

16. xela

xela So say we all!

That's actually not the best idea considering the ocean isn't the cleanest place ever. Most piercers recommend you stay out of it for a while.

17. Gandin

Gandin New Member

I actually did so the sea salt thing. I just dipped my nose in it for awhile, and then rinsed it out. I didn't do it everyday, just the days it was really bothering me. But, when i first got it done and I was cleaning it everyday I used spectro gel with Q-tips. Also, mine hurt for a good 4 weeks or so before it finally got to the point where it was perfect. Somedays it would feel better than others.

Anyways, just keep cleaning (even after it hurts for a couple weeks) and then you'll be fine.

18. phigity

phigity New Member

yeah it's def doing better now but still sore. it's a it hangs a little bit lower on the right side then the left so i try to move it after i've cleaned it but damn that hurts so i've been leaving it alone. i've been doing a sea salt soak in a shot glass twice a day then following up with some diluted dial and then a rinse with warm water. seems to help some. i've give more updates later on. i also ordered a 12g quartz and black niobium retainers. i can't wait to put something else in but it looks like i'll be waiting a while.