A&P Selling Prints

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Dubtastic, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

Well, I am not used to working for print, but I guess this will be a good learning experience for me and my artwork. I signed up for a print account at DevArt and now have a small number of works that you are able to buy.

http://www.daprints.com/~dubtastic/

When setting up the prices, I accepted the defaults placed by DevArt. I only make ~ $2 on each image. I basically wanted to offer the ability to purchase some of my work

2. ibewill

ibewill New Member

sweet dub. i dont really have any money to buy any prints right now since im saving up for my fm2, but im sure someone on here would buy something. and if anyone on here buys something be sure to buy it today because deviantart is having a big sale on everything.

3. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

I am still unemployed, so as much as I would like to buy some prints, I cannot afford to spend the money right now. But when I get a job I would love to purchase some. DA Prints has some great work for sale right now.

4. ibewill

ibewill New Member

id buy a print account but i only have a 2mp camera so i wouldnt be able to get any high res, high quality prints.