WEB Selling off a bunch of my sites if anyone is interested...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JesterFX, Feb 2, 2008.

1. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

None that are all that great but just some of the sites I have bought over the years and haven't had time, or the inclination, to work on lol. Figured I might as well try to see if some will sell for a decent amount rather than have them waste away ignored on my server.

I know some of you guys have been looking for older sites so these might be a good option since many haven't made much money so easier to get an older site without having to pay for lots of revenue history. Others I am just trying to cover as much of my initial cost as possible.

Rather than try to run more than one sales thread I will just link to the one on dp:

Sites for sale:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=6373430#post6373430

edit: Domains for sale (mostly social media domains):
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=685212

Also planning to throw up a bunch of my domains though probably nothing real exciting there either.

yeah, I have a bad "collecting" habbit lol :mamoru:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
  2. MrBrotato

MrBrotato New Member

Oh my god, your registrar could live on you alone. I have no money now :\.

3. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

lol yeah. Godaddy, Fabulous and HytekHosting love me...at least when I am not bugging them for help lol.

4. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

774 and counting in godaddy, namecheap somewhere near 300 and a couple other random's here and there. i know people with 20k+ domains.

5. FrigginAnT

FrigginAnT Humanity is like a train wreck....its fun to watch

damn i thought i was bad with the 13 im trying to sell

:rofl:

6. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

lol, I don't even know how many I have total. I try to eventually get them all into godaddy or fabulous but have some one pretty much every major registrar. I'd guess probably between 800-900 or so though many have sites.

I couldn't imagine trying to manage 20k..or more like some people who have hundreds of thousands!

Where do you park yours? I've been using Parked.com mostly for the last month or two now.

7. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

been using namedrive for the last 6 months or so. no complaints.

8. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

I tried namedrive, domainsponsor and parked all out at the same time just to get a general idea of the average earnings and parked.com did just a little better than the others so I just moved all of them there.

But I have found that regardless where you park, it usually seems to start out decent but always seems to drop down after a couple months. Has happened with every parking service I have tried so far...and I've tried a lot lol.

9. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

I would be interested in anything you have that has more than 20k pages indexed in google, and zero revenue. Just looking for something cheap with a lot of pages indexed... :)

10. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

Josh, sorry, didn't notice new replies...not sure why but I don't get email notifications anymore either lol

But yeah, already sold druggie.net, sorry.

Yahdude, well most of these site have zero, or very low revenue but most are not really all that well indexed either, if at all. That is the main reason I am selling off all these because I pretty much haven't touched them since I bought them and they were just sitting there wasting away. Too many sites and not nearly enough time lol. Most of them aren't very big site either so even indexed they wouldn't have that many pages.