A&P Selling Images online?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by morch1234, Feb 18, 2007.

1. morch1234

morch1234 Guest

Any of you guys had much success seling your images online? Ive been looking for more outlests now for a while. I currently sell at fotolia and shutterstock where from about 200 photos I make about $200 a month in sales..

I am only spending a couple of hours a week uploading the pics and have a bit more spare time can anyone recommend any other places i can start to sell.
    I have been accepted at Istockphoto but they no longer seem to accept my pics for some reason.

Thanks

links to fotolia
    and shutterstock

2. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

3. tek

tek New Member

i've seen shutterstock awhile ago, I thought about doing this too but don't you need to be a pretty good photographer? and doesn't it take awhile to get a lot of downloads?

4. mojito

mojito New Member

micro ftl, you're shooting yourself in the foot, and taking the rest of us down with you

5. 19Godfather86

19Godfather86 New Member

I've been thinking of signing up, but I dunno. If they're gonna sell my image to IBM for alot of money and give me 25 cents, that's pretty fucking shitty. Then again, if I didn't submit I wouldn't be making any money at all, and I guess I still hold the copyright anyways.