Self Improvement: Eko's rebirth

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eko, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Eko

Eko New Member

This process will continue some of the things I have started and add some more to the list. I will be focusing on the mind, body and spirit. A few months ago I started working on my body which in that time I have lost 20lbs or so. Two weeks ago I started 2 a day Monday/Wednesday but now instead of staring at 7am I am starting at 6am and my afternoon session will go from 3pm until I've had enough. Then my normal routine Friday and Saturday. For my mind I am going to spend more time in my studies/other books I've been reading and finally for my spirits I will talk to 5-10 new people per day. Spend more time with my friends out and about. As far as the internet/tv goes outside of work I will limit myself to 1 hour a night outside of college work. A few things I noticed in my date this past weekend was I spend too much time online. She talked about alot of facebook shit and I starting thinking about how much time I spend online. It has taken me 2 1/2 years to realize since one of my good friends deaths I have locked myself up and not allowed myself to get close to anyone else. So hopefully a year from now I can look back on myself and say "why did I do that" instead of "why am I doing this". I have already put in motion to go with several of my friends to see Butch Walker and Damien Rice this weekend. Its time to let go of the old and embrace the new.

2. kilamasta

kilamasta New Member

Great man!

Live with passion! - TR

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

keep up the good work. Sounds like you are doing great!

4. SRT910

SRT910 New Member

Awesome and continue the good work.

5. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

You are an inspiration! I have nothing but good wishes for you!

6. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Awesome man. Its good you aren't just focusing on the body, too many people forget the mind and spirit. The mind takes care of the body more so than the body takes care of the mind.

7. Eko

Eko New Member

I felt this quote is something I need to dwell on today.

8. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

Great stuff man! keep us updated with your progress.

Not to many people are able to gather the courage to step out and make improvements in themselves