self-image

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Geliebter Vampir, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Geliebter Vampir

Geliebter Vampir New Member

ok i was wanting to know the opinion of Vag people (both female and male) .. .. im so confused about myself .. .. all my life i have always been told that im not good looking (im 5', 98 lbs, hispanic - tan skinned) that has stuck with me all my life .. .. so know i have become very insecure about myself, even when people (friends) tell me that i am beautiful .. .. idk i look and compare myself to that the general public views as a beautiful woman idk .. .. i think it is bc a lot of people say the same thing about my that im small boobed .. .. even my own mother tells me that if she had the money she would get me a boob job .. .. :wtc: you know that really hurts i know that i am small (34A) and what not but idk .. .. i dont think that if they were bigger it would look right since i am short and very petite .. .. well i just want to know what you guys think??

2. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

as long as you're happy with yourself then accept the positive comments people have bout you:)

3. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

Im sure your beutiful.

Dont listen to negative shit that people tell you, who are they to put you down....besides they are probably only doing it because they have thier own insecurities!

U shouldnt get a boob job because of other people, some people like small breasts some like big.....Dont worry, keep smiling :)

4. sirrach

sirrach New Member

If it were me, I would rather have someone love me for who I was than what I can make myself look like. Some guys have a small package as well, and I'm sure they are self conscious about it. But you should be happy with what you were given, and learn to love yourself :)

5. itsme

itsme New Member

if you're only 5' and 98 pounds, you wouldnt look porportioned with big boobs, you would look fake. Be natural and be yourself, thats when ppl notice true beauty.

6. Original

Original OT Supporter

:hs:

It does hurt bad when we all live in a society based on looks. I wish everyone wasn't worried about getting women in bed and actually cared about the traits of a person that actually count in life. There'd be many more loving couples :rolleyes:

Just believe in yourself, don't try to alter anything, there are always people out there that can appreciate beauty wherever it comes, not just on the outside. Have hope :hs:

7. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

You never did listen to the one person that meant it the most when he said you were beautiful...

8. ST33LR4T

ST33LR4T New Member

realize that you arent the only one who feels this way. those people that say negative things to you more then likely have a negative self image too. dont worry what people say about you.

9. itsme

itsme New Member

an average looking person becomes irrisistable once you develop a relationship with them, and get to know the inside of them , inner beauty dominates outer beauty. be yourself and if you feel you look good on the outside your attitude will show it. self confidence rocks!!! plus MEN love it.

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ass is more important to me than big boobs are. i view boobs as fun bags. but after fun bag time, its time to get down to business :big grin:

11. :smile:

:smile: New Member

you dont want a boob job..trust me i just got a breast reduction, i was wearing a 34D...i wear a 34 B now...im happier with how i look but dont think your ugly. you need to be confortable with yourself...self confidence is an amazing thing to have

12. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

And 98 lbs at 5 ft tall sounds like you'd be pretty slim. A plus in most people's eyes.

What type of neighbourhood did you grow up in?
    If you were a minority, what some saw as different and therefore unattractive when you were growing up, others may now find exotic and attractive.

13. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

:hug: That's a bunch of bs, these guys are right. Don't listen to negativity.

14. The magic behind a spell is most potent when we believe in it. There are some people that have put an evil spell on you that will not allow you to see the real self inside and only see what other people tell you they see. Start with a blank slate and begin to see a new you based on what you experience within your self. Then develope the traits that you want to see in your self. In a short while you will begin to feel that everyone else see the same as you.