FRK Self engraving?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jotti, Feb 4, 2007.

1. jotti

jotti New Member

:noes:

I've been carrying on this joke with my gf of a few years that I love her enough to get her name tatood somewhere not visible and small :rofl:

What if I was to scratch it say on my upper thigh, any tips :hsugh:

2. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Body mods forum??

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

razor + leg + steady hand = win

4. Canuckistan

Canuckistan New Member

I did it on my arm sadly..by my wrist. visible. at first i put ink in it but htne washed it out with hydrogen peroxide. stupid idea

5. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Let her cut it into you with a blade on your backside, have fun with the blood a little bit then clean it up with a citrus kiss, like a lemon. (I'm not jerking around..seriously, this is owie but uber hot too) You'll never forget the experience and it's fun and omg hot if youre into a little pain. I watched a poly couple do this to the three of eachother, each one with a bright puffy pink star they designed together on their butts as a celebration of their commitment and happiness together. Everyone involved were squealing, hissing, laughing and grinning at once. It was totally great and still amazingly intimate at the same time. :)

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I had a roomie do this once. He used a sharp, heated needle and drug it in the shape of a cat-in-the-hat hat (it was his thing) and then broke open a black pen-rubbing the ink over it so that when it healed the ink was still inside. we did this when he was 16 i believe...at 21 its faded but still here. I think its probably a terrible idea...its seems like an infection wating to happen...but there you go.

7. jotti

jotti New Member

I don't think I want to expose it to any ink, I think just a scar for a few weeks, months, years etc is fine.

When you guys say razor, the kind found at any hardware store? How about a knife? I do want it to have some definition.

HAHA that would be great if she would do it but I am sure she wouldn't be able to. Plus I would like to surprise her..

8. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Ebay sells medical, sterilized surgical steel scapel blades. If youre going to do it, do it with those. A box of 500 runs you MAYBE 6 bucks. :)

9. star tits

star tits Guest

+1

10. Veinomenoca

Veinomenoca New Member

Yeah, I agree. My aunt always said boy friends, lovers and husbands come and go but your kids will always be you kids. Of course this is the Aunt that had been married 9 times, thoughs that she would admit too. My mom hates tattoos, but if I got one, she would not mind it being my kids name or something with mom on it. My bro & I said that if other one of us goes we would get thier name tatted. You could do a tat of a wedding ring on your finger. I want the hubby to get one. He's a machinest and can't wear jewlery.

11. razi

razi New Member

fuckin truth.

12. katatat

katatat you're outta your league Donnie

You could just do her initials or her first initial with a safety pin. I used to etch things on my ankle with safety pins and it would leave a scar and at one point it was the only part that was tanner than the rest of me, or it might of been the least tan. I dont remember.