FRK Self Casting dildos?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by [HRT]Squirrel Master, Apr 15, 2005.

1. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

I had one a while ago and need to get another.... Im not sure where to look online to get them....

is that what they are called? the closest I can get is www.createamate.com but there are no reviews on it.

has anyone here used them or made them for someone? The one I had for my SO was given to me at my 21st but i need to make a new one.

any help would rock.

2. [HRT]Squirrel Master

and you call this forum freaky shit :nono: :bsflag: :typer:

3. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

most of us are at work... :dunno:

4. [HRT]Squirrel Master

5. Roxshot

Roxshot New Member

clone your bone?

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

7. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

I have cast a bit of myself one time out of boredom. It was a bit of pain to keep the same position as it set. Seeing myself was an interesting experience.

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I am going to go home and go to that website. Can't do it here at work, but I would LOVE to have a dildo cast from my SO! I have a purple one, a veiny one, a shiny one, vibrating and non vibrating etc., ...but I think THAT one would be my fav! Especially since he travels so much :(

9. darkrick

darkrick New Member

Looks interesting. Might see if my SO wants this.
    She's always been saying that her currents toys just aren't the same as me so I guess she'd probably got with it.

Side note: This review caught my eye:

A customer from La Quinta CA
    I make love with my husband when he isn't here! I love this!!!!! My husband has an 18in. penis and now when he's gone, it's like he's still f*cking me all day! In my p*ssy, in my ass! and when he is here, it's like i am f*cking him and his brother! (although his brother is bigger!)

ummm :hsugh:

10. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

i made one last summer for an ex who wanted it.

www.makeyourowndildo.com

It came out pretty good....its a little difficult of a process....you will need someones help....plus you have to "stay up" for about 2 minutes without moving while its in the goo...

Id say mine came out at about 75% potential....which is not bad...its really realistic though....so funny to hold your own dick in your hand when its not attached to you.

Its also fun to be "fucking" a girl and going down on her at the same time :bigthumb:

My ex calls me about once a week to inform me that she had fun with "me" the night before.

Maybe ill post some pics of it...we'll see

11. _syn

_syn New Member

I'm doing this.

12. Ghost

Ghost Guest

:werd:

That would make a hilarious birthday present

13. [HRT]Squirrel Master

sweet thanks guys!

14. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I think it would be more hot that hilarious. Take away all her dildo's save the one that is hand made for her...I like it.

15. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

The odds of me finding this thread today are pretty astronomical considering I just did this last night.

A few months ago I saw one of these kits in the local shop, mentioned it to the SO and she says "WTF would you want to spend all that money for, blah blah blah.."

I said "I want to stick my dick in your pussy and mouth at the same time."

She shut up.

Absolutely!

I used a "clone-yer-willy" kit.

I should mention we planned on documention this with pics and all, but the pace really doesn't leave room for film or pics unless you have 2 helpers.

You had to get the water exactly 98 degrees.
    Then dump the water and mix in, stir, pour, and slam that bad boy on there WITHIN 2 mins.
    I suspected this would be highly difficult. So I asked the SO to tongue my balls while in the mold to help stay rock hard, not a good idea though, I'll explain.
    I got everything ready, including the water just a couple of degree's higher and let it cool slowly.

While I "manipulated" myself for "maximum casting potential", she mixed and filled the mold.

Then I slammed the mold over myself and immediately got mold rubber all over my balls.
    PlanB
    Seeing as how testicle manipulation was now kinda out of the question, The SO, being so thoughtful as she is, dropped to her knees anyway, leaned over backward so I could see better, and started bucking and working herself into a lather while staring in my eye's.

Mission accomplished.

The hard part was over.

Though I suspect my mold may be a little deformed from all the throbbing and pulsing I was doing in that mold while staring at her for 2 mins.
    ( I looked into the mold and thought, "we fucked it up, she made me throb too much and now it's all messed up" but she basically said "duh, you are that big..." and I then thought "well then was it always that crooked?" So caution, looking at a negative mold of your penis may be disturbing. )

After it set I let myself soften up a bit, and still had a moment of panic when the suction threatened to keep my member, but a little pull at the base of the mold let some air past and then it came off fine.

At this point we were supposed to let the mold air-dry for a couple of hours. I cleaned up and we fucked like dirty little bunnies for about and hour and a half.

After it dried a little, it was getting late, and I didn't want it to get dried out or crusty, so I went ahead and mixed the rubber, poured, stuck the vibe through some cardboard to hold it in place and inserted it into the liquid rubber. ( I used a longer 6" skinny mini than the 4" provided in the kit. I had a good idea of my own dimenions and wanted it to have more support and stiffness through the length of the finished product)

Now, it's supposed to set for another 24 hours or so, which should be late tonight.

Maybe I'll post a pic of it in the "male parts" thread and here tomorrow.

Maybe not.

I'm scared it may end up looking like a retarded snake with a battery operated suppository in it's bum...

Last edited: Apr 18, 2005
  16. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was THE best story that I have ever heard! You always crack me up!!!
    Also, it was very informative. It gives me a very good picture of what to expect. Thanks!

17. CrimsonKeel

CrimsonKeel Guest

Just got to thinking about this and wouldnt a cock ring help you stay hard for the 2 min or would the ring interfear with the process?

Kinda interested in doing this now :big grin:

18. Smoked

Good idea, and I didn't even think of it.
    It may leave a ring around-the-mold that Tide wouldn't fix, but should work in a pinch if it's a one person operation.

19. Smoked

Tanks.

Maybe I'll send ya a graphic instructional PM and show you how it works.
    (Insert tab A into slot B)

And assuming it doesn't look like a rogue cartoon dong when we pop the mold tonight.

20. [HRT]Squirrel Master

Im gonna have to go to a local store to pic one up.

21. Smoked

I'd be interested to see what you end up with kit wise.

Seems like there's lots of them that range between $100 and $50.

Looks like the high end kits aren't anywhere near as much trouble as the $50 one I bought.

The one $100 kit had no mixing for the mold, just pop the seal and make a mold. It also claimed it had enough rubber to make two dildo's.

All of them only have about $20 worth of material in them though.

22. FifthGear

FifthGear -

yea the one i got was cheap and you could tell by what it came with, from the second you started mixing the stuff you had 2mins to get it mixed and get in it otherwise you were SOL. next time i would go for one that didnt require mixing anything for the mold

23. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

nice work....my kit from makeyourowndidlo seemed a little easier...it also molds the balls so playing with the balls was out of the question...but a little taint rubbage never hurt anyone tho :rofl:

My problem was with the size of the mold holder thing....it was plenty long....shit looked big enough for a 10 incher....but it was kinda narrow so the first mold was really thin at the sides...but we did better on the second try.

We also got the "vibe insert" but decided to leave it out...its plenty strong....its actually pretty damn hard for a dildo i think....its not very "giving" like a real dick....im a little girthy so it hurts my ex when we have sex regularly....now when she uses #2(thats what i call the replica :rofl: ) it hurts her even more b/c there isnt any "give" to it....but i think shes gotten used it...at first she couldnt fit the whole thing....now she takes it all like the good dirty little girl she is :cool:

Mine only came out at about 75% potential...and my balls were all pushed up in some weird way...but its still pretty damn good....

the funniest part of the whole experience was throwing "my wang" at my best friend who came by later that day....he caught it and was like "what the fuck is this"...then realized it was "my wang" and threw it back at me and ran out of the room screaming like a little girl (this is a 300lb dude) :rofl:

24. [HRT]Squirrel Master

ha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha ha

25. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Hey Squirrel... get one that makes two...
    ;)