Seen foot fetish alot, what about hands?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nailcrazy, Mar 25, 2005.

1. nailcrazy

nailcrazy New Member

Well im pretty new obviously and seen/heard alot about all the people who love feet. Of course i agree with them all as feet can make/break a girl. But its not one of MY huge fetishes. But hands on the other hand.(sounds weird)

I was curious to see if anyone out there is with me on this.

Things to me that are hot

Nails - painted hpt pink/red/french whatever but they must be square. This is my THING if anything. I always catch myself looking at them and well every gf of mine always has em and well if they dont i make em:rofl: Something about them wrapped around the dick looks so fucking hot and girly.

Rings - also another thing not as important but when they have the nails done, and have the 4-5 rings on :bowdown:

So am i the only one? Anyone got any pics? Ill try to find something right now.. Just was curious to see if many others had the same thoughts.

2. weakone

weakone New Member

I love my boyfriend's hands. Mm. When they're rough and such from working on his cars or working at his job.. Seeing them when he gets home is a huge turn on. Manly hands.. Mm.. :naughty:

3. BTA

BTA New Member

I dunno but I like my GF's hands. All small and soft and perfect :)

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Yeah Hands are a known fetish, myself I like long slender legs, we all have different visual stimulii that works for us. ;)

5. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i like that he knows how to use his fingers, and i don't mean to play piano. ;)

6. richo0013

richo0013 Guest

Yeh mate im exactly the same as you. They gotta be small and soft mmmmm:bowdown:

7. Fearan

Fearan Guest

I hate painted nails... Small, soft and well-cut nails are the biggest turn on for me. My girlfriend has perfect hands I love them. :love:

8. guchiew

guchiew Increase your killing power.

A girl I'm seeing has nice long, slender fingers and the softest skin ever. Whether or not she wears nail polish is irrelevant. She also never wears rings. A BIG plus is that she doesn't have hairy arms or hands. That is a turn off when they do.

9. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

I definatly have a hand fetish. I like a man with nice big and clean hands, clean fingernails also a must. I hate it when guys bite their nails, it's such a turnoff. The thought of a man with nice hands wrapping his hands over your breast and other things is hot. I myself try and keep my hands nice and neatly polished in a french manicure.

10. weakone

weakone New Member

UGH! Definitely agree about the nail biting thing. I hate it when my boyfriend does that, but he won't stop. :hs: And I love it when he has his hands anywhere on my body.. It is pretty damn hot. :)

11. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

I have fucked up fingers/fingernails :(

I've been biting the nails and the skin around them on certain fingers (some affected more than others) for years and years.