TAT seeking advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by inamorato, Aug 7, 2005.

1. inamorato

inamorato New Member

my frenum is starting to get in the way... its a 3/4 12 ga bb and just seems to be about too big for anything... its been healed for a while now... im thinking about taking it out... it has become a part of me now though and im afraid that if i take it out that im going to reeeealy miss it.... but then again im looking at getting a pa or a tattoo too so it might not be that bad? im just confused and woundering what people think about frenums... like i said mines got a long bb (i think) in it its 3/4 in and durring an erection it ends up being about an inch and a half from the top of my penis... which makes penetration/oral/anything kinda difficult

is there anything to make it easier to deal with? i really dont like the idea of taking it out... but it kinda hurts after some fun and i know for sure that she almost has trouble walking.....

anyone have any advice/opinions?

im sorry for mumbling and all...

thanks

2. utanthony

utanthony New Member

shortening the barbell might help. 3/4" is pretty wide for a frenum imo...

if you have a straight barbell in right now, you might try a curved barbell. it might conform a little better

3. inamorato

inamorato New Member

i may try the curved bb! never thought of that... the piercing is the right size for 3/4 the skin kinda butts up against the bbs... so it will have to stay big... i duno it seems like its almost becoming a pain... its an easy way to meet girls... (ok ive got a gf... but my friends introduce me as Mr pierced penis and they get really interested really fast or really turned off really fast... mostly interested really fast)

4. utanthony

utanthony New Member

thats really immature

5. inamorato

inamorato New Member

and your "im wayne brady, bitch" status message isnt? this is a serious thread so please if your not responding on the topic leave... the things my limited amount of friends do or call me isnt to my liking or my gf of 2 years... so immature twards my friends... all about 3-4 of them, yes, me, no.