seeing friends EX-GF

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cxhatch02, Nov 21, 2005.

1. cxhatch02

cxhatch02 New Member

is it a bad idea to be seeing one of my friends ex-girlfriend... they've been together for two years...:hs: and have broken up recently.. i've started having intrests in her, and she's been kinda hinting towards wanting to do "stuff" with me:coolugh: and damn, she is a hottie, but im not a person that would screw my friend over like that.. but the other side of me says.. dont be a pussy, get some pussy..:hsd: im friends with her, but it's his ex-gf now, and he is a good friend of mine, im so lost:sadwavey:

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Due to the length of her relationship with your friend, I'd say steer clear. If it were like a month long relationship, fine... but not 2 years.

"Bros before hoes."

3. burbon

burbon Everything is going as planned.

chances are, nothing good will come of it, expecially if they just recently broke up. even if you talk to him about it,and he says he's cool with it he's still likely to hold a grudge afterward. i've been there, and it almost ruined a friendship. if nothing else, give it some time before you go after her. give him a chance to find someone else.

4. dan avoN7

dan avoN7 New Member

stay clear of that for sure if it's a good friend. 2 years is a long time and if it's a recent break up then I wouldn't get near her.

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

QFMFT!

7. moomoo3210

moomoo3210 Active Member

its bad news. keep clear dude

8. mkiii90t

mkiii90t New Member

Post a pic and I'll let you know what to do ;) On a serious note, if he's your friend, dont do it. My boys and I have a strict rule to "never go where you're boy has gone before"

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

stay away. she sounds slutty if she already wants to get with you after recently separating from you best friend. Its sounds fishy and childish and unless she is your only hope at a woman, then I would stay away. There are millions more out there...

10. cxhatch02

cxhatch02 New Member

yea, true that, thats been my motto also "bros before hoes"

she's a good friend of mine.. better off staying friends with her and not fuck up my friendship with my friend..:hs:

11. armond

armond New Member

Is your friendship with your buddy worth a girl? Your answer lies in answering that question...

In all regards though, a chance at happiness is not always something that falls in your lap... Tread carefully

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rofl: I love it when guys say that. I'm a guy, and I dont know a single person that truly lives by that.

It might be something someone says is thier "motto", but when it comes down to it, thats not how it works out.

I have found that more often than not, the only guys that say that are the one's that never have real relationships, and its an excuse for them to use against a friend because they arent getting enough attention.

13. Agent000872

Agent000872 New Member

Stay away. Think with ya head not ya dick. Good saying, "Bros before Ho's." Just drop it and move on, friends are forever, don't ruin it over some slutty bitch.

14. Agent000872

Agent000872 New Member

Dumb...Ass...

15. Agent000872

Agent000872 New Member

Good saying, stick with it. You can find pussy anywhere, but its hard to find good friends.

16. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

i would advise you to stay away. i speak from experience when i say nothing good will come of it.

17. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:dunno: If you say so...:hs:

18. Kyubiz

Kyubiz New Member

Everyone keeps advising you to stay away but I'd say go for it :hs: My best friend had a serious relationship with a girl for 1 year before it all went to hell. 2 months later I started falling for his ex. We started dating and he was pissed at first but got over it and we're good friends again

19. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

i had a similar thing with a friends ex in college. haven't spoken to the guy in 5 years and have recently broken up with the girl.

20. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I disagree.... it really depends on the context. Most of my "friends" are people I know at work (co-workers) so if I started shit up, and it caused drama, well there goes my good work environment, and I'd probably end up not working the same job I'm in anymore. I can't afford that.

21. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Why has no one suggested you talk to your friend about it?
    Talk to your friend about it.
    "Hey man, (insert name here) has been hitting on me and dropping hints that she wants to get with me. I'd be lieing if I said I had no intrest, but I needed to see how you feel on this. If you are uncomfortable with us dating or whatever, cool, I won't fuck with that, but I'd rather not make this a problem if it doens't have to be."

People don't fucking communicate.

22. Akimbo

Akimbo New Member

Stay away. One time I found my best friend with my exgirlfriend of a month on top of him, although it was innocently watching TV, i was a bit drunk...this is after storming into his house seeing her car outside. His dad came running downstairs just in time to see me deck his son in the jaw...he about stopped me but then saw her and just turned around and went upstairs. Our friendship was ruined forever after that. Best friends of 8 years. Don't fucking do it. This is coming from the perspective of your friend, it hurts a lot.

edit: Elaboration: Exgirlfriend of one month, girlfriend of a year and a half.

23. kakariko

kakariko Purple Member OT Supporter

don't do it

24. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

I'd say he's actually right on.

You should give it time first. Let him get over her, and explain that to her. Then later bring it up to him before you move on her.

25. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

that all depends on what kind of breakup they had. if it was a clean break and they're both still friends it will be a much different story than if it was a messy breakup and they both can't stand eachother.