Seeing an old hook up buddy...v.girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CaLAbria, Mar 22, 2010.

1. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

Soo, I used to hook up with this girl almost 2yrs ago. Had a really good time with her every time we did hang. Chilled with her like 7-8x before we had sex, I let her get comfortable, and she lmk when she was ready. Really liked it that way - as well as her, got to know her wayy more. She was super chill, mellow, yet very attractive, nice, and :420: friendly. Just she moved about 80 miles south for school. She used to text me saying "why cant more guys be like you" "i need to see you to remember what a good looking is" stuff like that while in the co ed dorms, almost wanting to me to ask her out in a relationship at some point.
    But, we didnt talk for a while...probably a year. Then she texted me around NYE saying she wanted to "hang out"...which meant she was down for me, yet again. Kinda odd, but it was reassuring to hear that from her again. Weve been chatting and texting every so often now and shes in town tomorrow. She texted me early this afternoon to let me know she would be in town and asked if I was free. I told her I was...but the only thing im worried about is that we havent seen each other in person, going on 15mo. So the awkward stage will def be there I think. I dont know what exactly we are goin do though and shes not down for the usual date. Only thing I know shes down for is :420: which always gets us in that mood...
    But does it sound like it will be an acceptable first time thing after not seeing for a such a period? To me it seems a little odd, but thats what we used to do a lot with each other lol. Get high, connect/talk, hook up and it was lovely at that.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  2. solarsrt4

solarsrt4 New Member

She's just using you to get :420:.

Nah i'd say do it. Set up a time and ask her where she wants to meet. That'll let you know what she's down for. If its "lets just hang at your place" she wants to :420: then will probably lead to :smileysex. If its somewhere public maybe she just wants to catch up.

Do you know her status?

3. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Really?

Wtf, shes a friend, she wants to chill, smoke and what ever.

Go chill with your friend, regardless if you get your dick wet it sounds like shes good company.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I don't see what's so confusing or awkward. You used to be fuck buddies. She's in town again and it's probably inevitable, so no sense analyzing.

5. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

6. D7

D7 OT Supporter

it is what you make it, so don't make it awkward ...

7. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

Haha, over analyzing the situation

8. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

A past fuck buddy of mine, I still see her around town and she has asked about me to people we both know. I could probably hook it up in a second if I desired to.

Threadstarter shouldn't have had such a long explanation of this. Fuck her or don't. Binary choice.

9. john law

john law Guest

A cute girl wants to hook up with you, and you worry about "awkwardness"?

No wonder young men today get very little respect from women.

If you don't want to fuck her, send her this way. I'll let her hit my blunt, then smoke my cock.

Smash that ass man.

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

why be so weird and nervous about it? chill dude. Have fun, give it a try, don't be a retard and everything will be fine.

you are the man, if you act weird, its going to be weird. if you act calm she will take your lead.

11. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

You are letting your inner pothead get the best of you. Don't worry about it just chill and have a good time. If you used to chill with this girl all the time it should not be a big deal and you guys should have a good time.