LGBT See you all in a couple of days...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Sep 2, 2005.

1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Im off to work till 1 then Im making the 300 mile trek home for the weekend and I don't know if my computer at home is still connected to the network or not and if mom's done anything to it. But since I've talked to her over the last 2 weeks shes mentioned things like getting the "soda" stains out of my matress (yeah mom sure I spilt Pepsi on my bed :rofl: ) and apparently taking everything out of my room and re-aranging shit. Which means she's snooping through everything I own... :ugh: :rolleyes: I'm scared to go home and see what she's done! Well talk to you all later.. Im suppose to be to work at 10 and its almost 930 and I haven't taken a shower yet... thank god I'm less then 1/2 a block from work! :wavey:

2. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Ok so here's an update since then... Im home. It doesn't feel like home though. :wtc: The house is empty as mom and dad are visiting g-ma in the hosptial. But that's not it, this truly for the first time in my life does not feel like home. The ex and I are suppose to meet up around 4pm tomorrow so I can get my box of clothes and dvd's. Yay can't wait for that :rolleyes: He sounded "normal" on the phone and actually cracked a joke on the voicemail he left me! :noes: And good god I forgot how bad his lisp was! :rofl: I can tell that my mom has been rampently snooping through everything in my room as everythings in a different spot and hell I even have different posters on the wall :eek3: My brand new NYC and Paris posters are replaced with some car posters that while I like I was trying to show people that I was into more things then cars. These were already on my walls or I had taken them down and put new ones up so Im like wtf?! And I have never in my life seen the house this clean, unless I cleaned it. I think she's done hired a maid or something :rofl: I also recieved some Astroglide in the mail... and it's gone already, however Ithink that belongs in a different topic or even forum. :wiggle:

3. sholnay

sholnay New Member

i know what you mean when you say home doesnt feel like home - thats a good thing, change is good and you're finally breaking out - isnt it exciting? this is your life that is starting! and remember, home is where the heart is ;)

4. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I guess it's exciting. but I still feel all :ugh:

Oh and in breaking news.....
    :noes: This guy I've went on two or three dates with just said he wanted to come see me today. I invited him up thinking he wouldn't show up! Although he is :naughty: so I could use him as a "see I can do better then you" when I go get my shit from the ex's :rofl: