GUN See What $300 Got Me?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by USMCsilver, Apr 2, 2004.

1. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

[​IMG]

It arrived yesterday; it is in decent condition and was gotten at a bargain price. It also included 4 mags! Talk crap about AO all you want, but the other AO/Colt that I totally rebuilt been flawless and will outshoot even me. Anyhow, the AO will be transformed into an AO with Brown, CMC, S&A, and Wilson parts. It will have low mount Novaks riding on top while colored in a dazzeling PINK SLIDE, BLACK FRAME, and SILVER PARTS. Obviously, it will be for the wife; she wanted little yellow and blue flowers on the slide as well, but I told her not "no" but "hell no"!

The only real problem with the gun is that it is super loose. I can hold the grip in one hand, the muzzle in the other, and literally move the front of the slide left to right. It has enough play for the bottom of the slide to touch the left and right side of the front of the frame's channel. No real biggie I guess, just something else to learn how to fix...

2. Ry-Ballz

Ry-Ballz This sucks, change the channel

My sig p239 has a loose slide too after 400 or so rounds, I'm not worried, functions flawless and is way more accurate than me.

3. Jefferson Darcy

Jefferson Darcy Ol' shit chest

:rofl: at the pink slide idea...

I say let her get the flowers on it too. I think it would be funny just cuz of the contradiction...

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

use flower stickers. like the ones little schoolgirls stick all over their binders in elementary school. PT, you know all about that, right?

5. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

I made a post entitled "WTB POS 1911" and posted it on about 10 boards. I had many offers and when the right one came, I snatched it up.

I took it out yesterday and it is pretty darn accurate for a loose mil-spec. After I get done workin' her over, she should be a tight, fine shooter (minus the fact it'll be girlie colors).