WEB searching for a webdesigner

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Bagsic, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Bagsic

Bagsic New Member

Hey OT web designers,

My boss is looking for a web designer to create his site from scratch. He prefers no template to be used for this site. Right now his budget for this is flexible...I'm trying to get him to put more money into his site in the beginning than spending more later redoing it. Shoot me a PM with your portfolio if you're interested.

Also, for the rest of you guys, let me know what I should be looking for in a web designer/programmer...I'm new to this :wtc:

-Kevin

2. nida

nida Guest

What kind of site? Static or dynamic content? Just a design or will it need to be coded?

3. Bagsic

Bagsic New Member

Financial consulting is the business we're in. Static for the most part, no new information would be changed besides perhaps costumer testimonies. Just a design for now...however, the one thing he said he wanted was the ability for possible workers to send in their resumes on the website. Not sure how much coding would be involved with that.

4. jizzmo

jizzmo New Member

Sounds like you would want to hire a website consultant to tell you what you actually need. :hsugh:

5. Bagsic

Bagsic New Member

:o