TAT Scout!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by eelliiss, Sep 6, 2008.

1. eelliiss

eelliiss Active Member

This may not be the most appropriate thing to do, but a member asked me about Nick Baxter in a PM but had exceeded his storage limit. Hopefully he'll be able to find this.

Hey buddy, how are you?

Austin is a relatively small city geographically speaking, so it shouldn't take all that long to get from the airport to his house. I've never flown to or from the east coast, so I couldn't tell you the fares. LAX in LA is an international airport though AND I have flown to and from that one on a number of occassions. It's been around $300 for me each time.

As for accommodations? I've never heard of hostels here but I can't say that there aren't any. If worse came to worse, you could stay with me if you're only going to be in town for a day or two.

Anyhow, I think that Nick won't be taking appointments until November as he will be leaving for one month in October to do an extended stay in Europe. The best way to contact him will be via his website, www.nickbaxter.com. He's a one man show, so he may not be too terrbily quick in responding. He has a FAQ on his website that you may want to read before you hit him up.

I hope I've been able to help you.

E.

2. Tron

Tron New Member

i have no idea why i read all that :rofl: