Scottwax

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Scuba, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Scuba

Scuba New Member

I live in Grand Prairie. I'm planning on bringing my truck into your place to get it all cleaned up. I can't seem to get this thing clean and wanna see how well you can do it. It's black. I was wondering where your shop is located and do you sell products so I can wash my truck on my own too?

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Scuba, I am mobile, so I will come out to where your car is. I don't mind showing you how to take care of your own truck...but obviously not for free (I know you aren't asking for a freebie!).

I don't sell any products, but I can put you in touch with my suppliers. My Meguiars distributer is over off Loop 12 and Northwest Highway and I buy my S100 products at North Texas Harley off 183 between Central and Forest Ridge in Bedrock (sic).

You can get hold of me at 817 235-5376. I am booked up through Saturday of this week, but Sunday or Monday would probably work.

3. Scuba

Scuba New Member

it might be a few months before i need you. i wanna wait till this bad weather clears up. and no i'm not asking for a freebie,i will pay you whatever it costs, i just wanna know what all you do and what to do too.

4. Scottwax

Scuba-just call me 4 to 5 days in advance because that is how far in advance I am usually booked.

5. Scuba

Scuba New Member

ok but it's going to be awhile though, ill bookmark this thread so i got your number down when im ready.

6. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

You can also check his website if you can't get back to this site. scottwax.com

7. idontgiveashit

idontgiveashit I eat rice

do you have a truck washing buisiness too? b/c my dad always talks about how good some place in mobile is that he sends all of his semi's to in his buisiness. He pretty much has them done when they are close.

8. Scottwax

I don't normally do semi's. Takes too much time to clean them. I am usually way too busy to take out an entire day for just one vehicle.

I don't even know of anyone in my area who regularly cleans semi's that is mobile.

9. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

If they ever come up to NY, you can give me a call.. I'd be more than happy to quote a price for him.