ScottWax appreciation thread...

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Japs4eva, Dec 25, 2003.

1. Japs4eva

Japs4eva Guest

We all appreiciate all the time and effort you put into this section of Off-Topic..your experience, wisdom and know-how go a long way to those of us who are clueless on this craft.

You're an artisan and a craftsman and I commend your work.. you're a true professional and a stand-up guy. Thanks!

Let me know the next product you're running out of, and it's on me!

How could i have been so retarded!... EMT, you've also dont a great job..nearly equalled with ScottWax except for the experience.. you are very knowledgable and I thank you for all of your time you put into answering everyone's questions and organizing this forum so that we can find resources quickly and efficiently.. :bigthumb:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2003
  2. quamen

quamen New Member

That is a very nice suggestion there. I think many more people should follow Japs4eva thread here. I learned about so many products from scottwax, and he has really did the trial and error for alot of us. Merry Christmas and great job Scott.

3. NoXeN

NoXeN You can find me up on one

:werd: without him id still be using turtlewax on my car and buffing with a terry :big grin:

4. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Thanks guys, but I couldn't do it without help since I detail during the day and can't get to the forums until the evening. EMT has been a huge help, especially with reorganizing the stickies.

:)

5. El Slotho

El Slotho Every hour wounds. The last one kills.

Scott,

I would also like to wish both you and EMT the very happiest of Holidays - Without both of your fine product recommendations my vehicles would never have looked so good. Have a great New Years as well, guys. :bigthumb:

6. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

:werd: :bowdown: I have learned a lot from Scott, and appreciate him sharing his knowledge :)

7. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

Thanks for the props, guys. But like most of you, I learned everything I know from Scottwax. So, thanks for everything and happy holidays to you and yours! :wavey:

8. Pats300zx

Pats300zx New Member

Thanks for all your help and wisdom Scott... :)

9. DrCarlo

DrCarlo Its not that im lazy, its just that I dont care.

I have spent some time going through the posts of scottwax and EMT and have learned quite alot about different polishes and waxes. Your efforts are really appreciated and pay off with nice looking cars all over the world. :)

10. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

scott = lord of the wax