Scott, Poli Seal - Worth it for dealer work?

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Paulie Walnuts, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

How much correction can it really do? I will be applying via rotary with a LC CCS white or orange pad. I just need a one step that is affordable that will remove some shit and leave a decent shine.

These are 3 hour dealer quickies for only $125.

Thanks

2. Juztang

Juztang www.obsessivedetail.com

Paulie

In my mobile detaling business I use Poli-Seal most of the time. It has decent correction and is very easy to use. Even used with an orange light cutting pad it finishes off really nice and most of the time I don't even have to step down a pad.

3. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

I agree. Poli-Seal has decent correction abilities (similar to Meguiars #80) and even with an orange cutting pad it finishes down really nicely. Especially via rotary, it should correct pretty well.

4. SoySauciAl

SoySauciAl Guest

very little correction but a great hiding ability for swirls and minor minor scratches, although it doesnt last for shit. and my friend, working for dealerships for quite a while.. those cars aint pretty. a lot of them came straight from the auctions (the worst pos you'll ever see). something like poli-seal wont make much of a difference considering the condition of these cars. im gonna say 50% of them, i have to do some wetsanding.. then buff, polish, and layer it with a high filler wax. :noes: