Scott, and PDR recommendations in DFW?

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Hym3n, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Hym3n

Hym3n New Member

No AV no Sub user so I cannot PM you.. sorry. Looking to see if there is anywhere in particular in this area that you can recommend for some good PDR work? Looking for best bang for the buck obviously.

Thanks!

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

I'll have to get with my brother to see who he used the last time but I think they are in McKinney-worth the drive based on what I've seen. Did a great job on light hail damage on a black car.

3. Milin

Milin It's Terminal.

how much you think theyd charge to do it on a blue WRX? One of my customers/friends in sherman has light hail alll up and down his hood and roof as well as having his paint royally effed up by a rotary buffer. It's bad enough that I considered sending him directly to you. :o

4. Hym3n

Hym3n New Member

Yeah, keep me updated! I just have a dent-riddled car that I'm in the process of fixing up as best as possible before selling. A good recommendation will result in repeat business and another new client of yours (I'll have to see what all the fuss is about!)

5. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

It depends on the number and depth of the dents. Severe hail damage sometimes requires replacing the roof, hood and trunk lid.

Buffing out a car with bad rotary swirls can run from around $100-150.

I will get with my brother tomorrow (Sunday) and find out the guy he used. You may also want to contact Aldo at www.mistercollision.com or at 972 484-4762 and see who he uses to do his PDR. BTW, his body shop is outstanding!