Scoob_13's Training Log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Scoob_13, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoob_13

Scoob_13 Anything is possible, but the odds are astronomica

I figured I would start one since my "passive" weightloss is starting to pay off.

I've changed up my diet over the course of a month to include the following:

0 sodas
    0 "bad snacks" like the companies chocolate chip cookies :mad:
    0 office birthday cakes
    0 "well I'll clean my plate, even though I'm full, simply because I don't want to put something into the fridge" acts of gorging :o
    0 ice cream - :wtc:

I've also started:
    Eating Quizno's more often (Some may disagree with this, but I get a small Angus w/ mustand instead of the sauces, and no onions - add lettuce, tomatoes, pickles. It's not that bad for me, but it's still a delicious treat.)

Cooking more at home - I cook pasta + sauce more often, and spread it out so that a pound last 4 meals. Considering I can easily knock out a pound during 1 meal, this is a vast reduction for me.

More protein. Tons more. I eat more "good" meat than I ever have. Including chicken, tuna (canned tuna + musard + whole wheat cracker :yum: ) and grilled tuna, sausage (not breakfast type, link sausage, incluing brats), leaner cuts of beef, etc. I eat more seafood than ever, too, since I moved to the gulf.

More "canned" lunches. Basically making lunch at home. I live 1 mile from work, so I drive home for lunch, cook something quick and easy, and drive back. This has helped so much - both in regards to the checkbook as well as the pants carrying said checkbook :p

Basically I'm eating more meals (6) including snacks (normally breakfast bars, fruit cups, etc.) with fewer calories and better vitamins/nutrients.

I also drink protein shakes in the morning - GNC powder (have to edit in the name of it later) with 2 cups of 2% milk.

So far with just the diet changes, I've seen the following over 3 weeks:

Beginning weight: 328 pounds
    Todays weight: 308 pounds

I've gotten quite a few compliments as well - this has been fat loss (pants are falling down ALL the time before I cinch the belt down to its lowest setting :bowdown: ) with minor muscle gain.

One other thing that I've been doing is 30 "cheat" pushups daily (against a cabinet - still too weak to do it the broly 1 finger way) - at the beginning of this I could barely do 30 after resting once for 2 minutes. Now I can go all the way to the 30 without resting. I'm thinking that I'll up it to 60 or 70. The reason being that I have man-titties and want to get rid of them :mamoru: I'm also starting up on crunches as well.

I'll detail more when I get a chance. I'm fully expecting ridicule and harrassment for my weight, and a big :fawk: to all those people out there. However, I accept that I got myself into this mess, and i'm going to get myself out of it :bigthumb:

Also, I'm going to do pictures - which is something that I've always hated. But if you deny the problem, and ignore it, it never gets resolved :) I'll spare the nudes, though :o

2. Scoob_13

Small update -

Currently at 304 from previous weight of 308.

Started walking for 30 minutes at night at a brisk pace (the fat titties jiggle when I run :mamoru: ). Also upped "pushups" to 3 sets of 30 - muscle fatigue at end of set.

Unfortunately, still not sleeping as much as I need to due to work - tonight will be no exception. Energy levels are low, but the will is strong. Okay, sex drive is strong, gotta poke some decent poon sometime this month, the fatties are getting bothersome :o

Got some more compliments on some "new" clothes - that I've had for 2 years that I haven't been able to fit into for 1.5 years. Sadly the ego seems to be pushing this more than my will to not die from some terminal environmental diseases like my father :hs:

Purchased some life insurance in case I fuck up and give myself an aneurism or something :o

3. Scoob_13

Oh, and I'm eating a total of 7 meals a day (it'd be 6 if I could ever go to bed when I'm supposed to - I am starving by 3am or so when I've been going to bed lately).

I leave my last snack to some natural applesauce with no sugar. It sucks balls if it's not cold. I've been tempted to freeze it into slush to at least make it fun to eat :mamoru:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.