SRS scary dream

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DesignerAddic71, Jun 16, 2005.

1. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

So last night I had the scariest dream. I work on 30th floor of a skyscraper downtown that has 42 floors all together. In my dream I was at work during a really bad storm (I do live in Florida, so that isn't too out of the ordinary this time of year) and the windows started shaking and then all of a sudden the building toppled over on one side. I can still vividly remember being in the building as it fell hoping that I wouldn't die. Everything slid across the office as the building landed on its side. Somehow I survived this.

But then my dream just turned wierd. For some reason (and I can't remember why) there was a lady there who wanted to cut off the tips of my fingers. I knew the lady though, she is the mother of a guy friend of mine and like a second mother to me. For years she has wanted me to be with her son, but that just isn't going to happen. But now all of a sudden, in my dream, she wanted to cut the tips of my fingers off. I started freaking out and screaming and crying but nobody would help me. I tried to run away, but I couldn't....

Then in the last part of my dream I somehow ended up in a pool. I was swimming along the bottom with other people, but we could all talk to each other under hte water. Like we were having conversations and I could clearly hear them and they could clearly hear me, even though we were under water.

For some reason this dream really freaked me out. I don't know if its because everything was so vivid and real, but it really sticks out and my dreams never stick out to me.

2. LiQuiD_FuSioN

LiQuiD_FuSioN New Member

interesting.. you probably have a little stress going on in your life, it was just a wake-up call to start fresh and new again.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well, despite the scientific analysis. Dreams have unpredictable outcomes and are always very personal,although some people's dreams are seemingly able to predict certain future events with uncanny accuraccy usually its about trying to process the things that you have experienced the day before, or subjects that are keeping your mind busy during the day. It seems that you where given some sort of represaille of that 'lady' for not being with his son, with her cutting your fingertips of, as an expression of her 'grudge' against you for not doing just that. I somehow see that tower falling as your life possibly falling apart, but that you worrying about this is useless because you will survive anyway, i think that the people swimming on the bottom are representing that in vague situations you should try to give clear signals so that people can clearly hear you and you can hear them. Akward dreams tho.