TAT Scarification participation tomorrow= Me!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Tomorrow evening after work I'm assisting our piercer with a major scarification piece using a cutting technique. A client of his is driving in from Oklahoma(actually arrives tonight) to get the entire of her thigh cut into a "tree of life". While I've been a participant in a play piercing project he did for a girl (we pinned her mouth shut with needles..bwahahaha), I've not ever been a part of a cutting. I can just smell the iron already...Im so excited.

I'll write it up later and with her consent, share photos. :)

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Can't wait to see pics! I'm so jealous. I need to go back to working in a shop. I miss it.

3. Memor

Memor Active Member

Badass! What role are you going to play with the assistance, helping with keeping the area clean and handling tools/blood/etc while the guy does the cutting?

4. Cherryfire

To be honest, Im not quite sure what my role is. Right away he has told me that I'll be serving as a source of comfort for her, touching her, talking, etc. It is my hope that I'll be taking a more hands on role, however, but that remains to be seen. I jokingly said that I didnt care in what capacity he's using me..that i'd stand on my head in the corner and sing a song if thats what it took to be involved.. Today he asked me what songs I knew. :mamoru: He does know that Im interested in apprenticing under him and has expressed interest in doing that for me, though, so he may let me do more. :big grin:

5. Cherryfire

Seriously..I know you got burned out, if i recall correctly, but come back. :)

6. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

I was at my old shop yesterday for a few hours. It was definitely a weird experience. (first time there since I left in Sept. 06) I really do miss it though. There's been talks of me going back part time. :noes:

7. gmckey

gmckey New Member

where's the photos?

8. Cherryfire

She drove in from Oklahoma and was stopping through Arizona and California to visit family before driving back. Im waiting for them myself anxiously...

So I ended up taking on more than I expected. Lifting her skin while it was cut away, putting pressure on her bleeding wounds as she was cut and sliced, checking her color, changing blades and sterilizing gauze as it was needed, glove changing.. We started at 9pm and ended at 12:30am. It was intense. She never altered her slow, steady breaths and at times, she seemed as if she was asleep. She had been preparing for this for months. Meditating on how bad it would hurt and accepting it was a nessessary process in order to achieve her goal. "Through great suffering comes great beauty.." she shrugged before we began. The girl was amazing.
    Afterward, she fainted 3 times..but not until we were totally done and cleaning up. To me, that says the procedure was intensely painful but she blocked it out until we were done...then succumbed to the shock her body was experiencing. Fucking amazing girl.

I promise I'll share pictures when I get them.

9. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

:eek5: I'm slightly turned on at her ability to handle that much pain! Can't wait to see the pics

10. Cherryfire

No shit..Seriously, we cut her entire thigh from hip to knee inside and out..and she never made a fucking sound. I have a tattoo appt next week that Ive been nervous about but since seeing her get fileted open like that, I'll be damned if I even dare flinch, hehe,.

11. Stargazer

Stargazer New Member

I want to see the pics!! :big grin:

12. TheOutlawTorn

TheOutlawTorn New Consequence Machine

Jesus Christmas! She's fucking tough! And props on getting to help out...think he may be testing the waters for an apprenticeship?

And buttons, you know you want to come back...

13. Cherryfire

In the past our shop has had a strict "no apprenticeship" policy. However yes, he has told me he would be honored to apprentice me so we are working on a proposal for the owner of the studio to make it seem appealing to take me on. We'll see.. If our studio won't apprentice me, then I will be checking out APP's site and possibly moving out of state to do it.

14. Two toys

Two toys New Member

thats pretty much how my first piece went. lots of pain, and i'm not gonna lie I said fuck and cussed a lot. but when i got down it hit me hard, not the pain but just a euphoric rush and i got super light headed and just felt amazing.. didnt faint though.

15. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

a friend of mine in the business got a scarification done and said it hurt like hell, i respect anyone who can sit through something like that. you got any pics by any chance?

16. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

I am SO interested in it, but it is the only body mod I want that I am scared of. :( Which makes me want it even more.

17. owenstar

owenstar New Member

What shop is it?

18. Cherryfire

I work at KOI Piercing Studio in Salt Lake City, Utah. The cutting is not affiliated with the shop,however. It is not a service we provide.

As far as pictures go..it really sucks because I have a few but she hasnt responded yet to my requests to make them public pictures and it would be utterly shitty of me to put them out on the internet without her consent. Its not like she wouldnt recognize her own cutting, yanno? Sorry..threads like this without pics..suck. :hs:

19. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

PM until then. :big grin: