Scared to talk to girls at college--please help..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AngerRising, Nov 9, 2006.

1. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Ok, I'm always too shy with this so I need some advice. Basically this can be generalized; I want to talk to [hot] girls in my [college] class(es), but I really just don't know what to say to them to spark conversation. If I don't sit next to them in class, and I can't talk much to them in class anyway, then my only other bet is outside of class, either before or after. Now, how does one go about approaching these random girls? What should I do to lessen the fear?? Thanks for any advice ya'll can offer. :) :) :)

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

If they're in your classes, just go up and start talking to them about something in the class; that'll break the ice and then you can move on to "so how about joining me for coffee/a snack/etc. after class?"

It's really not that hard -- don't overcomplicate it.

3. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Arnt you that guy who says he sleep with celebrities? If so, how can you aproach them and not college girls?

4. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

you are making it seem like it is harder than it really is. talking to a girl is not hard. start talking about something, anything just start talking. you might get lucky and find something she is interested in. if not she wont respond and wow you move on to another one. good thing about the world. there is tons of girls out there.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

6. XERQ

XERQ Guest

you have nothing to worry about

7. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.