Scared to have her go down on me v.STD Risk and Relationship *serious*

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Gonrad, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

STD talk...
    So I got the g/f worked up thinking she is going to go down on me this weekend.

Problem is, I been reading up on shit, mainly STD and Genital Herpes and I'm totally freaked out.

I want the best for both of us and, I don't want to do or have her do something she'd regret.

She is clean; gets checked up every month or so. I'm sure she is fine.

Me on the other hand haven't gotten a checkup for a while (hell I can't even remember when I last did). But then again, I haven't been with anyone besides her and we haven't 'done it'.

I dunno what to do. Last few days it's almost like I just lead her onto thinking about what we're gonna do so it's gonna be a bummer to disappoint her.

Just that I woke up this morning and I thought it over and over and the whole thought of STD and herpes and shit, scared the crap outta me.

Relationship talk...

We live once; I don't want to make any mistakes. We're just casually dating and I don't really see much of a future for us. She on the other hand has very strong feelings for me.

Her birthday is coming up on Jan 20th and I feel like shortly after that I will consider just calling it quits.

Too many (internal) conflicts between us:
    - age (I'm 25 she's 19),

- religion (I'm Hindu, she's Christian)

- culture/family values (from what I have seen/experienced in the last few months, we are totally different in so many ways)

- Her family accepts me, but I'm pretty sure my family isn't of her. She can be the greatest person in the world but life just would be very difficult because of the culture clash.

- He (step) mom still creeps me out and I just feel a bad/negative vibe around her

Some of these things may seem kinda petty but I dunno, I've had too many weird/confusing thoughts floating in my head lately and I don't think this relationship is working out to me (but she thinks everything is fine).

I love her as a friend; nothing more nothing less. And I want to remain so even after we break up. I'm also very scared to break her heart cuz she has had some very troubleing previous relationships.

I'm just not ready for her. What should I do? :wtc:

2. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

if you both are loyal and clean, you have a better chance of winning the state lotto than catching anything.

3. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

I'm sure you remember that previous thread of mine we both activly participated in: (Sex drive in girls in different religion/culture http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1509947)

Shit I dunno. I got too much shit floating in my head and it's messing me up.

I have a really good friend I talk all the time with about my relationships.

Guess I'll have to discuss this over with him because right now my head just ain't on straight.

Thanks OT :hug:

4. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

of course I remember. all of your threads =P

If she says she's clean and you believe her, and you believe she's being loyal, don't worry about it, you can't live and love with that kinda thing crawling around in the back of your head...don't ruin your life with "what if?"s...they will control you faster than you can imagine

5. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

I don't think she is though. And I wouldn't want to infect her.

Last few weeks I've had pimples/acne near my mouth (not necessairly at the edge of my lip but around the area). It's normal since I've had it way before and that's all it is. That kinda got me worried because of the whole cold sore and std and stuff.

I dunno, I feel like telling her this tonight but I dunno.

6. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

please tell me you are trying to be funny....you think everyone who'd ever contracted aids, hiv, herpies, hpv, etc has only been from sex?

7. Kill the infidel.

Fuck her corpse.

You're welcome.

8. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

:werd:

STDs can travel through close skin contact (kissing, saliva, etc.). Doesn't just have to be (anal/vaginal) intercourse.

For a second there, Carnifax' post almost gave me hope but I guess not any more.

9. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

you should stop worrying about catching an STD (which you won't if she's clean and you're untouched) and start considering how you're messing with this girl's head. talking about getting head from her then talking about how you're going to break it off indicates that you will probably be another "very troubling relationship."

10. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

I have a paranoid state of mind. I just don't want regrets. Probablly best to discuss this in person when I go see her.

11. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

If you're both clean, what are you worried about? It's almost as if you're both 100% healthy, but worrying that you're going to get the flu from kissing. 0+0=0......

It almost sounds like you're using the STD thing in your mind to prevent you both from taking this relationship to the next level physically. It sounds like your having doubts and making up excuses.

12. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

You should work on that paranoid state of mind. And yes, if you're having all these thoughts, it is best to talk to her. Good luck.

13. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

Could be. I really don't know. Having lived a pretty fail-safe, I have it pretty much programmed in me the rest of my life is going to be just that way and introducing any possible risk gets me worked up.

I dunno...perhaps I'm overthinking this too much. Thanks guys,

14. BTA

BTA New Member

Why dont you just go get friggin tested?

jesus christ

15. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Let me also add: One of the worst things someone can do (male or female) is get the other excited about doing something, then backing out, or falling asleep..........

16. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

Yea. But remember, this is gonna pleasure me more then her (technically) so I am the one who should be disappointed in myself. :o

I dunno, if she is good she will understand. I've been there done that (gotten excited about something and then had it taken away). But we all learn from these things so I guess...

17. Frankie

Frankie New Member

If you're thinking that it won't work out between you two, why go through all of this. Just end it now.

18. Lyzardegod

Lyzardegod Guest

Geeze, pat her on the head like a dog and give her a treat.

Just break it off with her if you don't want to be in a relationship.
    Or just tell her you want a fuckbuddy not a girlfriend.

19. 94XJ-R

94XJ-R New Member

first time posting in here, but dammit, why didnt anyone say this sooner? If you're so worried about it, go get a check, have her go with you. I don't see how this got to be so complex...

20. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahahahahahhahaha :bowrofl:

21. utanthony

utanthony New Member

At UT, the university health service said there was a large number of girls on campus with gonorrhea in the back of their throats. so you can still get something.

and if you are so worried about the relationship and where its going in the future and staying friends in the future and....and...and, why dont you take it easy?

22. utanthony

utanthony New Member

buh?

23. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

don't worry about it. have fun!